Brave Frontier Wiki
Advertisement
Brave-frontier logo-II
This page contains information pertaining to Brave Frontier II.

Please note that all information pertaining to Brave Frontier II is exclusive to the Japan version.

If you are looking for units pertaining to Brave Frontier I, click here.
女神ティリス
Unit No. 687
Data ID 5004114
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender female
Rarity 5★
Max Lv. 80
Alt Pt. 6 / 9 Transcendence Star
Unit Gallery
Normal Stats
HP ATK DEF MDEF
Base 2,690 650 680 830
Max 3,230 780 820 1,000
BP 450 150 150 150
Transcendence Stats
HP ATK DEF MDEF
Max 3,360 980 1,030 1,260
BP 600 200 200 200
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 7-Hit Combo n/aIcon dc (0Icon dc/hit)
Normal 2 n/a n/aIcon dc (0Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
BC Cost
BB 60 Template:AoE n/aIcon dc(0Icon dc) 130% 2000Battle crystal icon
SBB 0

This file was uploaded by the photographer or author.

n/aIcon dc(Division by zero.Icon dc) 0% 1800Battle crystal icon
(3800Battle crystal icon total)
Physical / Magic Split
Normal 0% BF2 Physical Icon 100% BF2 Magic Icon
BB 0% BF2 Physical Icon 100% BF2 Magic Icon
SBB 0% BF2 Physical Icon 100% BF2 Magic Icon
Leader Skill: 女神の奇跡
25% boost to Def, MDef, max HP, negates critical damage, negates elemental damage, negates Atk, Def, MDef reducing effects & fills BB Gauge by 500 BC
Extra Skill: 召喚師との絆
[Requirement(s): HP Recovery Sphere]
When a HP Recovery sphere is equipped, negates Poison, Injury, Weak, Distract, Daze, Sick, Paralysis, Curse, Hallucinate, Confuse, 30% chance to recover 25-30% of damage received (up to 3 times/turn)
Brave Burst: セレスティアル・ゲート
[Offense]
BB gauge cost: 2000 Battle crystal icon
60 combo Light attack (130%) on all foes, fills BB Gauge by 600 BC, recovers 2500-3000 HP & 30% chance to recover 25-30% of damage received (up to 3 times/turn)
Super BB: プリティバトルキッス♪♪
[None]
SBB gauge cost: 1800 Battle crystal icon
Fills BB Gauge by 800 BC, recovers 4000-4500 HP to all allies, negates critical damage for 2 turn, negates elemental damage for 2 turns & negates Atk, Def, MDef reducing effects for 3 turns
Alternate Skill: ホーリーハート
[]
Alt point cost: 2
Fills BB Gauge by 1500 BC, Negates Poison, Injury, Weak, Distract, Daze, Sick, Paralysis, Curse & Hallucinate for 3 turns
Effect
Leader Skill: 女神の奇跡
25% boost to Def, MDef, max HP, negates critical damage, negates elemental damage, negates Atk, Def, MDef reducing effects & fills BB Gauge by 500 BC
Extra Skill: 召喚師との絆
[Requirement(s): HP Recovery Sphere]
When a HP Recovery sphere is equipped, negates Poison, Injury, Weak, Distract, Daze, Sick, Paralysis, Curse, Hallucinate, Confuse, 30% chance to recover 25-30% of damage received (up to 3 times/turn)
Trigger Skill: ?
[Requirement(s): 10,000 HP recovered & HP Recovery Sphere equipped]
Fills BB Gauge by 300 BC at turns start & recovers 2000-2500 HP at turns start
Brave Burst: セレスティアル・ゲート
[]
BB gauge cost: 2000 Battle crystal icon
60 combo Light attack (130%) on all foes, fills BB Gauge by 600 BC, recovers 3500-4000 HP & 30% chance to recover 25-30% of damage received (up to 3 times/turn)
Super BB: プリティバトルキッス♪♪
[]
SBB gauge cost: 1800 Battle crystal icon
Fills BB Gauge by 800 BC, recovers 4500-5000 HP to all allies, negates critical damage for 2 turn, negates elemental damage for 2 turns & negates Atk, Def, MDef reducing effects for 3 turns
Alternate Skill: ホーリーハート
[]
Alt point cost: 2
Fills BB Gauge by 1500 BC, Negates Poison, Injury, Weak, Distract, Daze, Sick, Paralysis, Curse & Hallucinate for 3 turns

XBB

Xross BB: 終わることのない奇跡
[]
25 combo Light attack (650%) on all foes, boosts elemental damage by 35% for 3 turns, 50% chance to fill BB Gauge by 300-500 BC when Sparking (up to 5 times/turn), Boosts XBB gauge fill rate by 30% for 3 turns, 20% elemental damage reduction for 3 turns & 30% boost to Atk, Def, MDef for all elements
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
0 0 0
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB)
Move Speed Unknown Unknown
Speed Type Unknown Unknown
Move Type Unknown Unknown
Normal Attack
Frames 0
Distribution (%) 0
Frames 0
Distribution (%) 0


How to Obtain
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon お・ま・た・せ〜♪
ぷりちーな虹の女神、降臨だよっ!
どんどん頼ってね!
Fusion すごいすごい!
ものすごい召喚術の才能だよ!
私の召喚師ほどじゃないけどね♪
Unit Lore
異界間を繋ぐゲートを操る力を持つ女神。
かつてはグランガイアの十神と呼ばれる最高位の神々の一柱、ゲートを操る封神ルシアスの神徒であった。ルシアスの命令により、後に伝説の召喚師と呼ばれるようになる人物を導いて、他の十神を討つ旅の中で、召喚師の人柄に触れ、強い絆を育んでいった。封神の討滅後、人間を守護する女神とも言うべき存在に昇華した彼女は、現在は伝説の召喚師と共に異界を旅し、人々を救っているという。


Advertisement