Brave Frontier Wiki
Advertisement
Brave-frontier logo-II
This page contains information pertaining to Brave Frontier II.

Please note that all information pertaining to Brave Frontier II is exclusive to the Japan version.

If you are looking for units pertaining to Brave Frontier I, click here.
麗響姫神オリヴィア
Unit No. 672
Data ID 4003424
Element Element Thunder Thunder
Gender Gender female
Rarity 5★
Max Lv. 80
Alt Pt. 6
Unit Gallery
Normal Stats
HP ATK DEF MDEF
Base 2,703 511 685 718
Max 3,244 613 822 861
BP 450 150 150 150
Transcendence Stats
HP ATK DEF MDEF
Max 3,471 821 1,101 1,154
BP 600 200 200 200
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 8-Hit Combo n/aIcon dc (0Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
BC Cost
BB 0

This file was uploaded by the photographer or author.

n/aIcon dc(Division by zero.Icon dc) 0% 1600Battle crystal icon
SBB 12 Template:AoE n/aIcon dc(0Icon dc) 210% 2000Battle crystal icon
(3600Battle crystal icon total)
Physical / Magic Split
Normal 60% BF2 Physical Icon 40% BF2 Magic Icon
BB 60% BF2 Physical Icon 40% BF2 Magic Icon
SBB 60% BF2 Physical Icon 40% BF2 Magic Icon
Leader Skill: 響弦姫の奏域
20% boost to Def, MDef, and HP, fills BB Gauge by 400 BC every turn & recovers 400-600 HP every turn
Extra Skill: 重なり合う旋律
[Requirement(s): HP Recovery Sphere]
When a HP Recovery Sphere is equipped, fills BB Gauge by 400 BC every turn & recovers 400-600 HP every turn
Brave Burst: 聖律のパルティータ
[None]
BB gauge cost: 1600 Battle crystal icon
25% boost to BC, HC drop rate for 3 turns, fills BB Gauge by 300 BC for 3 turns, recovers 300-500 HP for 3 turns, 50% chance to fill BB gauge by 100-300 BC (3 times max/turn) when hit for 3 turns, 25% chance to recover 25%-30% of damage received (3 times max/turn) for 3 turns
Super BB: ディヴェルティメント
[None]
SBB gauge cost: 2000 Battle crystal icon
12 combo Thunder attack (210%) on all foes, boost BB Atk by 30% for 3 turns & boosts Physical/Magic damage by 30% for 3 turns
Leader Skill: 響弦姫の奏域
防御力・魔防力・最大HPを25%アップ
ターン毎にBBゲージを400増加
ターン毎にHPを400~600回復
25% boost to Def, MDef, and HP, fills BB Gauge by 400 BC every turn & recovers 400-600 HP every turn
Brave Burst: 聖律のパルティータ
[]
BB gauge cost: 1600 Battle crystal icon
30% boost to BC, HC drop rate for 3 turns, fills BB Gauge by 300 BC for 3 turns, recovers 300-500 HP for 3 turns, 50% chance to fill BB gauge by 100-300 BC (3 times max/turn) when hit for 3 turns, 25% chance to recover 25%-30% of damage received (3 times max/turn) for 3 turns
Super BB: ディヴェルティメント
[]
SBB gauge cost: 2000 Battle crystal icon
12 combo Thunder attack (210%) on all foes, boost BB Atk by 35% for 3 turns & boosts Physical/Magic damage by 30% for 3 turns
XBB
燿聖のオラトリオ
[None]
18 combo Fire, Thunder attack (580%) on all foes, boosts Def, MDef by 35% for 3 turns, lowers enemy Atk, Def, MDef by 15% for 3 turns, Negates Poison, Injury, Weak, Distract, Daze, Sick, Paralysis, Curse, Hallucinate, and Confuse for 3 turns, 50% chance to fill BB gauge by 600-800 BC when hit (3 times max/turn) for 3 turns & 50% chance to recover 30%-40% of damage received (3 times max/turn) for 3 turns
Requirements: Unit ills thum 1004224Unit ills thum 4003424
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
0 0 0
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed Unknown Unknown
Speed Type Unknown Unknown
Move Type Unknown Unknown
Normal Attack
Frames 0
Distribution (%) 0
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 4003423 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 4003424
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon 異界調査はナイゼルが得意なのよね。
ふふ、お互いにお土産話で盛り上がれそう。
楽しみだわ♪
Fusion 彼はどう思うかしら?
もし困らせてしまったら……
いえ、弱気になってはだめね。
Evolution アートリアの調査ね。
この任務が終わったら……
必ず……
Unit Lore
アートリアでの活動は終始穏やかに進んでいたが、テルツェットは突如として壊滅した。現場の痕跡から推測するに、忽然と現れた複数の魔獣に襲われたものと思われる。だが、敵の正体については明らかになっておらず、現在に至っても真相は闇の中である。なお、彼女は死の間際に自身の手の平を貫いて事切れていた。別任務のため同行していなかったナイゼルは、それを彼女が残した手掛かりだと感じ、真相究明のための調査を開始する。


Advertisement