FANDOM


Abyssherald Saerenthis
Unit No. 8489
Data ID 820628
Element Element Water Water
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 2
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Hero Class
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,465 2,315 2,620 2,723
Lord 9,235 3,307 3,743 3,890
Anima 10,353 3,307 3,743 3,592
Breaker 9,235 3,605 3,445 3,890
Guardian 9,235 3,307 4,041 3,741
Oracle 9,235 3,307 3,594 4,337
Rex 11,098 3,531 3,967 4,114
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 20442 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 20442 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 30432 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 20442 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 30432 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 20442 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 30432 860
(×43)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 9-Hit Combo 45Icon dc (5Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 11 11Icon dc(1Icon dc) 550% 24 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 16 16Icon dc(1Icon dc) 200% [HP%] 31 BC Battle crystal icon
(55Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 17 17Icon dc(1Icon dc) 2500% 45 BC Battle crystal icon
Leader Skill: Cursed Allure
130% boost to Def, Rec, 100% boost to max HP, 15% damage reduction, negates critical damage, elemental damage, all status ailments and Atk, Def, Rec reduction effects & damage taken enormously boosts BB gauge
Fills 6-10 BC when hit
Extra Skill: Deep Goddess's Will
[Requirement(s): Uln'gha]
30% boost to max HP for all allies when Uln'gha is equipped, negates Def ignoring effects for all allies, 50% additional damage reduction & adds slight HP absorption to attack
10%-15% HP absorption
Brave Burst: Abyssal Incantation
[Offense]
11 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, 50% damage reduction for 2 turns, greatly boosts max HP, negates critical and elemental damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & considerably boosts own max HP
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Regular Damage 550% damage modifier All enemies
Regular mitigation Normal Mitigation Reduces damage taken by 50% 2 turns All allies
Twilight buff Max HP Boost 30% boost to max HP All allies
Damagenull crit Critical Damage Resistance Negates critical damage 3 turns All allies
Damagenull ewd Elemental Weakness Damage Resistance Negates elemental damage 3 turns All allies
Bb over time Gradual BB Gauge Boost Boosts BB gauge by 12 BC each turn 3 turns All allies
Twilight buff Self Max HP Boost 20% boost to own HP To self
Super BB: Dregs of Despair
[Offense]
16 combo powerful Water attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 50% damage reduction for 2 turns, probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction infliction, enormously boosts elemental damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts BB gauge & probability of raising allies from KO
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 200% + 700% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Regular mitigation Normal Mitigation Reduces damage taken by 50% 2 turns All allies
Atk down Attack Reduction 40% chance of reducing Atk by 60% 2 turns All enemies
Def down Defense Reduction 40% chance of reducing Def by 60% 2 turns All enemies
Ewdbuff fire Fire Elemental Damage Boost 200% boost to Fire elemental damage 3 turns All allies
Ewdbuff water Water Elemental Damage Boost 200% boost to Water elemental damage 3 turns All allies
Ewdbuff earth Earth Elemental Damage Boost 200% boost to Earth elemental damage 3 turns All allies
Ewdbuff thunder Thunder Elemental Damage Boost 200% boost to Thunder elemental damage 3 turns All allies
Ewdbuff light Light Elemental Damage Boost 200% boost to Light elemental damage 3 turns All allies
Ewdbuff dark Dark Elemental Damage Boost 200% boost to Dark elemental damage 3 turns All allies
Bb over time Burst BB Gauge Fill Boosts BB gauge by 14 BC instantly All allies
Angel idol Revive 15% chance of reviving with 35% HP All allies
Ultimate BB: Rite of the Drowning Dark
[Offense]
17 combo massive Water attack on all foes (25% active Pierce on Fire, Water types), 100% damage reduction for 4 turns, enormously boosts max HP, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec relative to max HP for 4 turns, enormously boosts BB gauge for 4 turns & raises allies from KO
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Ignore defense buff Piercing Damage 2500% damage modifier, deals 25% piercing damage against Fire and Water enemies All enemies
Regular mitigation Normal Mitigation Reduces damage taken by 100% 4 turns All allies
Twilight buff Max HP Boost 50% boost to max HP All allies
Conversion attack Attack Conversion Boost Boosts Atk relative to 150% of HP 4 turns All allies
Conversion defense Defense Conversion Boost Boosts Def relative to 150% of HP 4 turns All allies
Conversion recovery Recovery Conversion Boost Boosts Rec relative to 150% of HP 4 turns All allies
Bb over time Gradual BB Gauge Boost Boosts BB gauge by 100 BC each turn 4 turns All allies
Angel idol Revive 100% chance of reviving with 100% HP All allies
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Dual BB: Antediluvian S'uhn
[Offense]
34 combo grand dual attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), boosts Atk, Def, Rec, critical hit rate, critical damage, Spark damage, max HP, BB gauge, Atk, Def, Rec relative to max HP, 100% damage reduction, raises allies from KO, activates BB/SBB/UBB twice & damage taken restores HP
Elemental Synergy: Tsunami
Deals piercing max HP% DoT to single Fire foe
Bonded Unit Partner:
For more information on the unit's Dual Brave Burst (including buff values and frame data),
please check their respective DBB pages.
SP Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 80% boost to Def, Rec, max HP
Attack Boost 10 Enormously boosts elemental damage
200% boost
BB Gauge 10 Considerably boosts BB gauge each turn
Fills 5 BC
Damage Reduction 20 Probable damage reduction to 1
25% chance
Special 35 Enhance LS's damage reduction effect
+5% reduction, 20% reduction total
25 Adds all status ailments and Atk, Def, Rec reduction effects removal and negation for 3 turns effect to BB
10 Adds probable random status infliction to attack for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
25% chance
10 Adds Water barrier effect to BB/SBB
7000 HP
25 Adds enormous boost to Atk, Def, Rec relative to max HP for 3 turns effect to SBB
70% HP to Atk/Def/Rec
20 Enhances BB's boost to BB gauge for 3 turns effect
+2 BC, fills 14 BC total
25 Enhances SBB's probability of raising allies from KO effect
+10% chance & +15% HP, 25% chance to revive to 50% HP total
25 Allows BB/SBB's damage reduction effect to last for an additional turn
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
13 56 193
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 50, 56, 62, 68, 74, 98, 104, 116, 122
Distribution (%) 12, 7, 9, 10, 6, 12, 18, 15, 11
Brave Burst
Frames 50, 56, 62, 68, 74, 80, 98, 104, 110, 116, 122
Distribution (%) 7, 9, 6, 5, 8, 4, 10, 15, 13, 11, 12
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 77, 80, 98, 104, 110, 116, 122
Distribution (%) 2, 4, 5, 2, 3, 5, 2, 4, 3, 4, 2, 11, 16, 12, 10, 15
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 68, 71, 74, 77, 80, 89, 98, 104, 110, 116, 122
Distribution (%) 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 6, 9, 12, 14, 13, 8
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1


How to Obtain
Unit Quotes
Summon Hmhmhm. Tell me, land-walker.
Do you yearn for the embrace of the sea?
Power awaits you...if our Deep Goddess sees fit.
Fusion My, my...Who do we have here?
Such a fine specimen!
Our Deep Goddess shall surely be pleased…
Evolution Ohh, what a rapturous feeling...
R'luhhor ot mgepog...
Send your dreams unto me...
Unit Lore
As high priest of the Endless Abyss and a conduit of Tsovinar's will, Saerenthis is both a spiritual herald and de facto leader of the Naga. Their wretched race was the result of generations of ritual sacrifice to the Deep Goddess, which culminated in their grotesque, serpentine maws and lower bodies. Smaller and more slender than Naga of either sex, Saerenthis possesses an alluring, almost feminine form with which he gulls the innocent. His voice enraptures even the most stalwart of soldiers, while his eyes gleam with the promise of otherworldly power and passion.

Little is known of Saerenthis's beginnings, only that his incredible talent for sorcery saved him from the brutality bestowed upon Naga of diminutive stature. Said to be chosen by the Deep Goddess's will, these Naga are taught to cast aside all thoughts of their landbound heritage, and to embrace the abyssal depths of their goddess's domain. The grisly, impaled relic he possesses is in fact the skull of his own father, sacrificed in a secret ritual to gain the favor of their goddess.

With eldritch chants and dark rituals, Saerenthis is able to call forth abyssal nightmares and cruel, serrated tentacles reminiscent of Tsovinar's monstrous form. The sight of their goddess tearing their enemies apart, as if in answer to their high priest's prayers, riles the Naga into a devout frenzy like no other.

Saerenthis is undyingly loyal to the Deep Goddess, often speaking reverently of her—but whether out of devotion or unrequited affection, only the high priest himself knows.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.