Azure Wanderer Colt
Unit No. 1677
Data ID 20577
Element Element Water.png Water
Gender Gender male.png Male
Rarity Phantom icon.png Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 47
Arena Type 4
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Gladiator Class.png
BFWiki Conqueror Class.png
BFWiki Hero Class.png
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,925 2,724 2,157 1,998
Lord 7,725 3,416 2,684 2,495
Anima 8,843 3,416 2,684 2,197
Breaker 7,725 3,714 2,386 2,495
Guardian 7,725 3,416 2,982 2,346
Oracle 7,725 3,416 2,535 2,942
Rex 9,588 3,640 2,908 2,719
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432.png 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452.png 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442.png 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432.png 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432.png 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452.png 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 20442.png 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432.png 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432.png 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452.png 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 20442.png 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432.png 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432.png 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452.png 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 20442.png 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432.png 860
(×43)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 10-Hit Combo 50Icon dc.png (5Icon dc.png/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 20 (AOE) 20Icon dc.png(1Icon dc.png) 360% 25 BC Battle crystal icon.png
SBB 22 (AOE) 22Icon dc.png(1Icon dc.png) 560% 26 BC Battle crystal icon.png
(51Battle crystal icon.png total)
UBB 24 (AOE) 24Icon dc.png(1Icon dc.png) 1500% 30 BC Battle crystal icon.png
Leader Skill: True Sworn Blade
80% boost to Atk, Rec, 30% boost to max HP, hugely boosts critical damage, critical damage enormously boosts BB gauge & Spark damage boosts BB gauge for 3 turns on critical
Effect Values
Passive Effect Potency
Stat up icon.png Parameter Boost 30% boost to HP, 80% boost to Atk and 80% boost to Rec
Crit dmg.png Critical Damage Boost 175% boost to critical damage
Bb over time.png BC Fill on Critical Boosts BB gauge by 8 BC on critical hit
Amnesia.png Conditional Effect on Critical When landing a critical hit, activate the following effect(s):
Extra Skill: Seeker's Sword
Considerably boosts critical damage & critical damage enormously boosts BB gauge
Effect Values
Passive Effect Potency Target
Crit dmg.png Critical Damage Boost 100% boost to critical damage To self
Bb over time.png BC Fill on Critical Boosts BB gauge by 8~10 BC on critical hit To self
Brave Burst: Glace Flagarach
[Offense]
20 combo Water attack on all foes, adds probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns, enormously boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns, boosts critical damage for 3 turns & hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms.png Regular Damage 360% damage modifier All enemies
Stat up icon.png Parameter Boost Boosts critical rate by 60% 3 turns All allies
Crit dmg.png Critical Damage Boost 50% boost to critical damage 3 turns All allies
Bb over time.png Gradual BB Gauge Boost Boosts BB gauge by 7 BC each turn 3 turns All allies
Spark vulnerability.png Spark Vulnerability 25% chance of inflicting 25% spark vulnerability 1 turn All enemies
Super BB: Heilkratov
[Offense]
22 combo powerful Water attack on all foes, adds probable Spark vulnerability for 2 turns, enormously boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns, boosts critical damage for 3 turns, probable Spark critical for 3 turns & hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms.png Regular Damage 560% damage modifier All enemies
Stat up icon.png Parameter Boost Boosts critical rate by 60% 3 turns All allies
Crit dmg.png Critical Damage Boost 50% boost to critical damage 3 turns All allies
Bb over time.png Gradual BB Gauge Boost Boosts BB gauge by 7 BC each turn 3 turns All allies
Spark vulnerability.png Spark Vulnerability 25% chance of inflicting 25% spark vulnerability 1 turn All enemies
Sparkcrit.png Spark Critical 20% chance of dealing 50% extra spark damage 3 turns All allies
Ultimate BB: Lugzaum Saluon
[Offense]
24 combo massive Water attack on all foes, adds probable critical damage vulnerability for 3 turns, enormously boosts critical hit rate and damage for 3 turns, enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & enormously boosts BC efficacy for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms.png Regular Damage 1500% damage modifier All enemies
Stat up icon.png Parameter Boost Boosts critical rate by 60% 3 turns All allies
Crit dmg.png Critical Damage Boost 300% boost to critical damage 3 turns All allies
Bb over time.png Gradual BB Gauge Boost Boosts BB gauge by 50 BC each turn 3 turns All allies
Bb fill rate.png BC Efficacy Add to attack: 100% boost to BC Efficacy 3 turns All allies
Vuln crit.png Damage Vulnerability 100% chance of inflicting 30% critical vulnerability 3 turns All enemies
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
SP Enhancements
Category Option SP
Cost
Skill Description
Parameter Boost A 20 30% boost to Atk, max HP
B 10 Boost to Atk, Def when HP is over 50%
50% boost
Critical Hits C 10 Slightly boosts critical hit damage
40% boost
D 10 Strengthen item btn4.png Boosts critical hit damage
75% boost
Special E 20 Enhances BB/SBB's huge BB gauge boost each turn effect
+2 BC. Fills 9 BC total
F 20 Enhances BB/SBB's critical damage boost effect
+25% boost. 75% boost total
G 30 Adds slight probable critical vulnerability for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
20% chance for 15% vulnerability
H 20 Enhances SBB's probable Spark critical effect and its success rate
+10% chance & +10% effect. 30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage total
I 30 Adds huge boost to BB gauge effect to BB/SBB
Fills 8 BC
J 10 Strengthen item btn4.png Enhances BB/SBB's huge BB gauge boost effect
+2 BC. Fills 10 BC total
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
5 62 162
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0024 0.0024
Speed Type 4 4
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 62, 66, 70, 74, 78, 82, 86, 90, 94, 98
Distribution (%) 37, 7, 8, 7, 8, 6, 8, 6, 8, 5
Brave Burst
Frames 10, 17, 24, 31, 38, 45, 52, 62, 66, 70, 74, 78, 82, 86, 90, 94, 98, 102, 106, 110
Distribution (%) 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 12, 6, 5, 6, 5, 6, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 10, 17, 24, 31, 38, 45, 52, 62, 66, 70, 74, 78, 82, 86, 90, 94, 98, 102, 106, 110, 114, 118
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 11, 6, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 10, 17, 24, 31, 38, 45, 52, 62, 66, 70, 74, 78, 82, 86, 90, 94, 98, 102, 106, 110, 114, 118, 122, 126
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 12, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 20574.png Unit ills thum 20575.png Unit ills thum 20576.png Evolve arrow sm.gif Unit ills thum 20577.png
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 20344.png Unit ills thum 20344.png Unit ills thum 50354.png Unit ills thum 20133.png Unit ills thum 20191.png Unit ills thum 20191.png Unit ills thum 60224.png Item thum 111000.png
Zell thum.png3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum.png1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon If my sister were here now...
No, I've decided to go my own way. I've just got to do what I can for now!
Fusion With all that has happened, I feel like I'm turning into someone else... You're the only one I can count on.
Evolution I was wrong about where I was needed. That's why I have to get it right this time!
Unit Lore
Had he survived the battle with the Oracle Knight and his companions, Colt might have noticed the conspiracy surrounding the Holy Emperor. In such an event, he likely would have pursued his earlier suspicions. In search of the truth, he would have braved even the flames of war. In fact, he could have even crossed paths with the magician who discovered the god pulling the conspirators' strings. Had he uncovered the truth, it seems certain that Colt would have fought to the death to defend both humanity and his personal faith.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.