BC Cost Reduction is an effect that reduces the amount of BC required to use BB/SBB by a specific amount.
Elemental Synergy: Mist
- See Mist
As of the Version 2.5.0 Update, Mist provides 100% BC cost reduction effects. Buff durations are listed in the table below.
|Bond Levels||Buff Duration|
Rules of Stacking
- All passive sources of BC Cost Reduction stack additively with each other.
- Total active and passive sources stack additively with each other.
Examples of Stacking
- Gilded Seraph Vanila's 30% reduced BB gauge cost on her Leader Skill, Lunar Maiden QiuTong's 10% reduced BB gauge cost on her Extra Skill, Ragnarok Edict's 50% reduced BB gauge cost and Dragon's Amulet 10% reduced BB gauge cost equipped on a unit will give them 0 BC cost to using BB/SBB/UBB.
Increased BC Cost
It is possible to have negative values of BC cost reduction, causing BC cost to increase. This is notable in spheres such as Victory Chant which have increased BC cost effects as a penalty.
If units with negative BC cost reduction have Lock debuff effects active on the appropriate sources, BC cost requirement becomes reduced; however, once Lock debuff effects wear off, affected units will result in having higher BC cost requirements. If units had full BB gauges prior to Lock effects wearing off, those units will no longer have full BB gauges and will have to fill the leftover amount of the BB gauge that is resulted from increased BB gauge cost requirements.
In Vortex Arena, BC Cost Reduction is capped at 50%, making it impossible for units to achieve 0 BC cost.
|Buff||Namespaced ID||In-Game Description|
||Reduces BC required.|
- One viable squad building strategy in Colosseum is to create a 0 BC cost team by stacking this passive as high as possible. Example includes Gilded Seraph Vanila, Righteous Sun Cayena, and other units that provide a 30% reduced BB gauge cost as the leader and four copies of Lunar Maiden QiuTong, with all equipping spheres that reduce the unit's BC cost by at least 30%. Since this setup heavily relies on various sources of the buff, Leader Skill Lock, Extra Skill Lock, or Sphere Lock will ruin the setup.
- List of Units with BC Cost Reduction
- List of Items with BC Cost Reduction
- List of Elgifs with BC Cost Reduction