FANDOM


Black Nocturne Lico
Unit No. 8508
Data ID 860658
Element Element Dark Dark
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 11
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Hero Class
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,615 2,663 2,525 2,108
Lord 9,450 3,804 3,607 3,012
Anima 10,567 3,804 3,607 2,714
Breaker 9,450 4,102 3,309 3,012
Guardian 9,450 3,804 3,905 2,863
Oracle 9,450 3,804 3,458 3,459
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 16-Hit Combo 48Icon dc (3Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 18
18 [ES]
18Icon dc(1Icon dc)
18Icon dc(1Icon dc) [ES]
550%
620% [ES]
30 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 20
4
23 [ES]
20Icon dc(1Icon dc)
4Icon dc(1Icon dc)
23Icon dc(1Icon dc) [ES]
200% [HP%]
1200%
620% [ES]
32 BC Battle crystal icon
(62Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 24 24Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500% [HP%] 35 BC Battle crystal icon
DBB 35
35
35Icon dc(1Icon dc)
35Icon dc(1Icon dc)
2000% [HP%]
2000% [HP%]
7~3 SS DBB Crystal 40x52 2
Leader Skill: Soul of the Conqueror
120% boost to Atk, Def, 100% boost to max HP of Dark types, 20% damage reduction from Light, Dark types, enormously boosts BB gauge each turn, enormously boosts critical damage, 50% damage reduction from all elements for first 2 turns & enormously boosts ABP and CBP gain
Fills 10 BC, 250% crit damage, 135% ABP & 65% CBP
Extra Skill: Ruinous Spirit
Adds Def ignoring effect to attack for all allies, 50% boost to Atk and slightly boosts critical hit rate for all allies, 50% boost to Atk, Def for first 5 turns & adds 18 combo (BB) / 23 combo (SBB) powerful Dark attack on all foes to BB/SBB
15% crit rate
Brave Burst: Exquisite Demise
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes (enormously boosts own critical hit rate), hugely boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns, probable KO resistance negation for 2 turns (PvP modes only), probability of purging barrier effects from all foes (PvP modes only), probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction infliction & massive additional attack on single foe at turn's end for 2 turns
60% crit rate to self, 110% Def to Atk, chance of ignoring KO resistance (6% per foe, 30% max), 25% chance of barrier purge, 40% chance of 60% Atk/Def reduction & 1000% DoT multiplier
Super BB: Power Seal: Darkness Untold
[Offense]
20 combo massive Dark attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 4 combo massive Dark attack on single foe, casts stealth on self boosting own Atk and critical hit rate for 2 turns, greatly boosts critical damage for 3 turns, hugely boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns & massive additional attack on single foe at turn's end for 2 turns
200% + 1000% * [current HP / max HP] on AoE attack, 300% stealth Atk, 60% stealth crit rate, 125% crit damage, 110% Def to Atk & 1000% DoT multiplier
Ultimate BB: Nächtlich: Moonlit Despair
[Offense]
24 combo massive Dark attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec and critical hit rate for 3 turns, enormously boosts critical damage for 3 turns, massive additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns, adds evasion for 3 turns & enormously boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns
1500% + 1500% * [current HP / max HP], 450% parameter boost, 60% crit rate, 500% crit damage, 1500% DoT multiplier, 100% chance of evasion & 300% Def to Atk
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Bonded Unit Partner:
Elemental Synergy: Miasma
Reduces healing effectiveness of single foe
Dual BB: Liquid Silver Nightmare
[Offense]
70 combo grand dual attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), boosts max HP, Atk, Def, Rec, critical hit rate, critical damage, Atk relative to Def, damage taken boosts BB gauge and restores HP, 80% KO resistance, 100% raises allies from KO, 100% evasion & massive DoT on all foes
For more information on the unit's Dual Brave Burst (including buff values and frame data),
see Liquid Silver Nightmare.
SP Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 15 100% boost to all parameters
Spark 10 150% boost to Spark damage
Special 10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 180000
25 Resistance against 1 KO attack
15 Enhances LS's parameter boost effect
+30% Atk/Def & 20% HP, 150 Atk/Def & 120% HP boost total
15 Adds slight critical and elemental vulnerability infliction for 2 turns effect to SBB
15% vulnerability
15 Allow SBB's base effects to last for 1 additional turn
15 Adds critical damage boost for Dark types for 3 turns effect to SBB
50% boost
15 Adds probability of purging barrier effects from all foes (PvP modes only) effect to SBB
35% chance of barrier purge
25 Strengthen item btn4 Adds probable KO resistance negation for 2 turns (PvP modes only) effect to SBB
10% per foe, 50% max (Prerequisite: "Adds probability of purging barrier effects from all foes (PvP modes only) effect to SBB")
15 Adds probable random status ailment infliction effect to BB/SBB
80% chance
15 Adds fill own BB gauge to max effect to SBB
35 Adds enormous Dark elemental damage boost for 3 turns effect to SBB
200% boost
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
5 52 138
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0015 0.0015
Speed Type 5 5
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 4, 4
Brave Burst
Frames 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames [ES] 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 0
Super Brave Burst
Frames 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 61, 64, 67, 70
Distribution (%) 25, 25, 25, 25
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames [ES] 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 64, 66, 67, 69, 70, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 25, 8, 25, 8, 25, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 175%
Effect Delay 0
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 27, 30, 33, 36, 39, 42, 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 860657 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 860658
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 60344 Unit ills thum 60344 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 60123 Unit ills thum 60123 Unit ills thum 860034 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon Oh? An invitation to dance?
Very well, Summoner.
Now...show me what you've got.
Fusion Ha ha ha...So this is the
ambrosia my father spoke of!
I shall partake of this freely.
Evolution Wonderful. Simply marvelous!
I have achieved true power...
I wonder if...Father...will praise me now.
Unit Lore
Daughter of a dark lord and an interdimensional traveler, the precocious dark princess Lico has always stood out among the otherworldly Battle Maidens. Though her only pursuit in life was the thrill of battle, Lico hated to admit that she felt a strong bond with her sisters-in-arms, and chose to return to that fateful showdown with the cruel gods.

Indeed, that final clash was an affair to be recounted in ballads for generations to come. Lico's heirloom darkblade, Nächtlich, was treated to a veritable feast of souls fit to please any reaper. When the last god finally fell, Lico attempted to feed their lingering energies to her blade in black glee.

However, something within her realized that she would be no better off than the callous gods. Unwilling to someday lose herself and threaten her own sisters (though she would never call them that or even admit it), she flounced away to calm her mind, excusing herself from their company for "some fresh air."

That was the last they ever saw of Lico, and as a result, the initial tales that spread of the Battle Maidens' heroic deeds neglected to mention Lico altogether. It was only through the efforts of her sisters that the dark princess was rightfully accredited as a savior of the land, even if her warmongering ways were unconventional and arrogant.

Lico is still out there, always thirsting for battle. Perhaps she does take after her parents after all: arrogance and pride that hides an honorable and loyal soul.


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.