Item frame 3 Spheres

Bow of Battles
Sphere icon spark
Sphere thum 2 1
Item Lore:
The legends of one world tell us that there once was an archer who excelled in rapid-fire, point-blank combat. It was said that she could fire at an enemy locked in combat with an ally in a chaotic melee, and always strike only the enemy without fail. She only grew more accurate with each foe she slew, and she left the battlefield strewn with a corpse for each arrow she carried. As she put it, so long as she had a trusted friend to work with, she could slay any foe.
150% boost to Spark damage, Spark damage boosts BB gauge and restores HP & adds probable Spark critical, slight reduction to damage from all types and considerably boosts Spark damage for 1 turn when Sparks exceeds certain amount
150% Spark, adds 30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage effect after 15 Sparks, 10% elemental mitigation after 20 Sparks, 75% Spark after 25 Sparks, fills 2-3 BC & heals 200-300 HP per Spark
Sale Price: Zell thum 30,000 Zel
Trade Value: Achievement p thum 5,000 Merit Points
Rarity: 7
How to Obtain