This includes the list of all archived Fun Facts that were listed on the sidebar of the Wiki in the past.
- 1 September 12, 2019
- 2 September 19, 2019
- 3 September 26, 2019
- 4 October 2, 2019
- 5 October 9, 2019
- 6 October 18, 2019
- 7 October 23, 2019
- 8 October 30, 2019
- 9 November 7, 2019
- 10 November 13, 2019
- 11 November 23, 2019
- 12 November 29, 2019
- 13 December 11, 2019
- 14 December 24, 2019
- 15 January 1, 2020
- 16 January 12, 2020
- 17 January 23, 2020
- 18 February 11, 2020
- 19 March 10, 2020
- 20 April 2, 2020
- 21 April 15, 2020
- 22 May 17, 2020
- 23 July 8, 2020
- 24 July 30, 2020
- 25 September 9, 2020
- 26 November 9, 2020
September 12, 2019
- Chrysalis Alpha and Chrysalis Omega were originally going to be rewards from Challenge Arena.
- There are a total of six different versions of the song Randall in Brave Frontier's Original Soundtrack. Counting Brave Frontier II, there are a total of seven.
- Claire and Colt were originally called Krea and Kolt prior to their official debut in the Global version.
September 19, 2019
- Emilia and Aem are the only Rare Summon units that were capturable in a Vortex Dungeon.
- Gazia was named after a Gumi game designer who designed the Soul Bound Saga's Unit Lore.
- Bowmistress Ravea was the first reward unit that was featured in a Rare Summon gate.
September 26, 2019
- Bibliosoph Astrid is the first 7★ to have a Piercing Damage effect on UBB.
- Mifune is the first unit capable of evolving from 6★ to Omni Rarity.
- Noel is responsible for the creation of Omni Evolution!
October 2, 2019
- The designs of the Bad Lands units (such as Natalamé) were inspired by dieselpunk film and literature, most notably from Mad Max's Fury Road.
- Quaid is the first unit released to have a name starting with the letter Q.
- Allanon references many pop culture songs in his quotes.
October 9, 2019
- Set is the first Dark unit since the release of Neviro back in October 2017 to have a Leader Skill with Elemental Damage and Spark damage bonuses.
- Unit data exists for the 5★ version of Morgana, but went unused.
- The Summoner Weapon Racnolia is based on Elimo.
October 18, 2019
- Ma'at is an Egyptian goddess of truth, justice, harmony, and balance.
- Creator's Blade Kai is based on an unobtainable sphere called Creator's Blade.
- Faelan's character concept is a reference to Momiji Inubashiri from the Touhou series.
October 23, 2019
- Lydia's character design was inspired by the Mexican holiday called "El Día de los Muertos," which translates to "The Day of the Dead."
- Yin-Yin's character design was inspired by the Jiangshi, also known as the Chinese "hopping" zombie, which is a type of reanimated corpse in Chinese legends and folklore.
- Svalinn currently has the highest SBB gauge cost in the game at 300 BC.
October 30, 2019
- Xenon's summon quotes take inspiration from the Amazing Fantasy comic series of Spider-Man.
- The Amnesia debuff originated from Brave Frontier 2.
November 7, 2019
- Paris' full name is Paris Lowendell. She also enjoys gardening as one of her hobbies.
- Lugina has a daughter named Sasha.
November 13, 2019
- Noxa is based off of the Dragon from the Chinese Zodiac.
- Vargas' main weapon was originally not a sword.
November 23, 2019
November 29, 2019
- Excluding added attacks on Extra Skill and SP Enhancements, Osiris, Juzo, and Paris can perfectly spark all of their own hits on their SBB.
- Thoth and Set the Deceiver are the only units within their batch that are not considered mitigators.
December 11, 2019
- Loving Goddess Tilith was released to celebrate the 6th Anniversary of Brave Frontier.
- Tilith has three variants as a unit.
December 24, 2019
- Seria has five younger brothers.
- Elemental Mitigation cannot be pierced.
- This is no longer true, however.
January 1, 2020
- There are currently no units that provide Damage Counter as a buff. Instead, units such as Dranoel have this effect as a passive.
- Taking into account of all imps, Arumat has the highest base stat total in the game.
January 12, 2020
- The New Year 2020 Wallpaper is the first wallpaper to be featured in a title screen.
- Zolf is the only unit to have an attack that scales based on the amount of units of a particular element.
January 23, 2020
- Nian Gao is a real world food item made from glutinous rice flour. It is most popular during Chinese New Year.
- Loving Goddess Tilith's Unit Guide ID is 8587 in the Global version of the game, while it is 1800 in the Japan version of the game.
February 11, 2020
- Huntress Fang is the only unit with a Spark Boost effect that is not divisible by 10.
- Prior to October 10, 2014, the energy refill rate was 10 minutes per energy rather than 3 minutes.
March 10, 2020
- Kaiser Apex Gilgamesh was Light element in the European version of the game as opposed to Thunder in his Global counterpart.
- Herald of Yggdrasil had the ability to remove all buffs from enemies on UBB in the European version of the game.
April 2, 2020
- Ellie can level up her BB level and SP using Rainbow Crystals.
- Marianne currently has the highest elemental damage passives in the game, clocking at 400% including her Extra Skill and SP Enhancements.
April 15, 2020
- Vash was voiced by Masaya Onosaka (Japanese) and Johnny Yong Bosch (English).
- Vash's Spark Boost effect which applies only to himself on his UBB cannot stack with a Spark Boost effect from another UBB.
- This is no longer true. As of May 27, 2020, Vash has been fixed to properly provide the Self Spark Boost effect instead.
May 17, 2020
- Currently, Goddess Hatsune Miku has the highest number of attack frames in the game.
July 8, 2020
- Sundered Legacy is the second Elgif to have BC Cost Reduction, as well as currently having the most potent reduction effect of all Elgifs in the game. The first is Deus Eques.
- As of September 9, 2020, Sundered Legacy no longer has the most potent reduction effect, as the Sun and Moon Elgif also has the 10% BC Cost Reduction effect.
- Brave Tenacity is the first Omni Rarity Elgif released.
July 30, 2020
- Sun Tse is the first unit with ABP & CBP Boost that is legal to use in Warrior Class of Colosseum.
- Calescent Yan & Yuan is the first unit to receive an update on her base kit while already having access to Dual Brave Burst.
September 9, 2020
- Joshua is the first non-vllain to be featured in a Battles of Brave Frontier 2 dungeon.
- Orchestrated music tracks in Brave Frontier 2 were performed by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra, also known for performing music tracks from games such as Kingdom Hearts II and Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII.
November 9, 2020
- Ark's character concept art was originally designed to make him look much older along with having purple hair.
- The Fighting Nun is the first dungeon in Battles of Brave Frontier 2 to not be a direct reference to any trial counterparts in Brave Frontier 2.
- Jin's Parameter Boost effect which applies only to himself on his BB cannot stack with a Parameter Boost effect from another BB or SBB.