Break Attack Parameter Limit is an effect that causes the affected unit to increase their Atk parameter cap from the base of 99,999 to a specific number determined by the limit break. By increasing the Attack parameter limit, the affected unit is able to increase its attack parameter beyond the original cap of 99,999 until they reach the new cap via the effects of Parameter Boosts, Conversions, BB Mod, and HP Scaling. The highest current Attack Parameter Limit in the game is 220,000.
If multiple sources of Break Attack Parameter Limit are equipped onto a unit, the effect with the highest Attack Limit takes precedence.
Break HP Parameter Limit is another variant of breaking parameter limits.
- Ancient Calamity Arumat’s Extra Skill applies the Break Attack Parameter Limit effect to self at a value of 200,000.
- Holy Emperor Karna Masta’s Leader Skill applies the Break Attack Parameter Limit effect to all allies at a value of 130,000.
- Martial Meowster Bayley’s SP offers the option to break her own attack parameter limit to 180,000.
- Victory Chant applies the Break Attack Parameter Limit effect at a value of 190,000.
- The Brave Torturer Elgif applies the Break Attack Parameter Limit effect at a value of 200,000.
- If Executioner Katerin has her Break Attack Parameter Limit effect of 200,000 unlocked SP while equipped with Victory Chant (190,000 Atk limit), Katerin will have an Attack Limit of 200,000.
- The current highest Attack Limit in the game provided by a sphere is 210,000 from Divine Master Gate.
- The current highest Attack Limit in the game provided by an Elgif is 210,000 from Omen of Nogreth
- List of Units with Break Atk Parameter Limit
- List of Items with Break Atk Parameter Limit
- List of Elgifs with Break Atk Parameter Limit