The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Conditional Effect after Overdriving is a conditional effect that activates another effect when a unit uses Overdrive. The effect activated is applied to the unit that overdrived, unless stated otherwise.
Rules with Conditional Effects
- Same effects will not stack, even if the conditions are different.
- Conditional Effects are treated as passives. Thus, they stack additively with other passive sources of the same effect.
- Starpyre Lancer Zeis’s SP offers guaranteed resistance against 1 KO attack after activating Overdrive.
- Fervor Aegis offers guaranteed resistance against 1 KO attack after activating Overdrive.
- Book of E.N.D. activates a 10,000 HP dark barrier after activating Overdrive.
- There are only three Elgifs in the game that offer any Conditional Effect after Overdriving, Grand Aegis, Fervor Aegis, and Tranquil Aegis.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.