The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Units with Anima or Rex type have their Gradual BB Gauge Boost effects occur at the start of turn.
Interactions with Gradual BC Drain and Additional Damage
Effect Occurrence Shift cannot cause the two debuffs to occur at the beginning of the user's turn.
- If a unit is able to use BB or SBB in Arena or Colosseum through this effect, they will not be able to do so on the first turn.
- Spheres that provide this effect like Diamond Key can be used to counter bosses that inflict BB Gauge Reduction on their attacks frequently.
- However, if the unit's HP is low after receiving attacks, it is susceptible to being defeated easily from DoT.
- Unit Types
- List of Units with Effect Occurrence Shift
- List of Items with Effect Occurrence Shift
- List of Elgifs with Effect Occurrence Shift
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.