FANDOM


Executioner Katerin
Unit No. 8512
Data ID 860708
Element Element Dark Dark
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 4
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Hero Class
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,758 2,558 2,516 2,215
Lord 9,654 3,654 3,594 3,164
Anima 10,771 3,654 3,594 2,866
Breaker 9,654 3,952 3,296 3,164
Guardian 9,654 3,654 3,892 3,015
Oracle 9,654 3,654 3,445 3,611
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 860
(×43)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 14-Hit Combo 56Icon dc (4Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 10
8
40Icon dc(4Icon dc)
32Icon dc(4Icon dc)
1200%
200% [HP%]
28 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 20
3
20Icon dc(1Icon dc)
3Icon dc(1Icon dc)
300% [HP%]
900%
22 BC Battle crystal icon
(50Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 11
11
44Icon dc(4Icon dc)
44Icon dc(4Icon dc)
2500%
1500%
35 BC Battle crystal icon
DBB 24
24
24Icon dc(1Icon dc)
24Icon dc(1Icon dc)
2000% [HP%]
2000% [HP%]
7~3 SS DBB Crystal 40x52 2
Leader Skill: Heart of Darkness
200% boost to Atk, 100% boost to Def, max HP and 30% boost to critical hit rate of Dark types, hugely boosts damage against status afflicted foes, enormously boosts Dark elemental damage, 15% damage reduction from Light, Dark types & raises Atk parameter limits to 130000
175% boost against afflicted foes & 225% elemental damage
Extra Skill: Blood on My Hands
[Requirement(s): Katerin's Torment or BB Gauge Sphere]
Spark damage slightly boosts BB gauge for all allies when Katerin's Torment or BB Gauge Sphere is equipped, slightly boosts Dark elemental damage for all allies, greatly boosts Dark elemental damage, 40% boost to Atk, Def each turn (up to 3 turns) & resistance against 1 KO attack when HP is below 40%
Fills 1-2 BC, 20% elemental damage for all allies & 100% elemental damage for self
Brave Burst: Marked for Execution
[Offense]
10 combo massive Dark attack on single foe (or probable 5% damage of foe's max HP), 8 combo powerful Dark attack on single foe (damage relative to remaining HP), enormously boosts Dark elemental damage for 3 turns, probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction infliction, boosts OD gauge & probability of purging Curse negation effect from single foe
10% chance to deal max HP damage, 200% + 300% * [current HP / max HP], 225% elemental damage, 40% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 60%, 12% OD fill & 25% chance to purge effects
Super BB: Lingering Resentment
[Offense]
20 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 3 combo powerful Dark attack on single foe, enormously boosts Dark elemental damage for 3 turns, hugely boosts Atk and enormously boosts critical hit rate for 3 turns, enormously boosts Atk, Def relative to max HP for 3 turns & probability of purging Sickness negation effect from single foe
300% + 600% * [current HP / max HP], 225% elemental damage, 250% Atk, 60% Crit, 70% HP to Atk, Def & 35% chance to purge effects
Ultimate BB: Stygian Guillotine
[Offense]
11 combo massive Dark attack on single foe (or probable 7% damage of foe's max HP), 11 combo massive Dark attack on single foe (25% active Pierce on Light, Dark types), enormously boosts Atk, Def relative to max HP for 3 turns, enormous 3 turn Atk, Def reduction infliction, enormously boosts Dark elemental damage for 4 turns & adds random status ailment infliction to attack for 4 turns
50% chance to deal max HP damage, 150% HP to Atk, Def, 90% Atk, Def reduction & 500% elemental damage
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Bonded Unit Partner:
Elemental Synergy: Abyss
Deals piercing max HP% DoT to single Light foe
Dual BB: Stygian Despair
[Offense]
48 combo grand dual attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), boosts Atk, Def relative to max HP, critical damage, Dark elemental damage, max HP, 100% Light, Dark damage reduction, inflicts Atk, Def reduction & adds status ailment infliction to attack
For more information on the unit's Dual Brave Burst (including buff values and frame data),
see Stygian Despair.
SP Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 15 120% boost to Atk, max HP
Spark 10 170% boost to Spark damage
Attack Boost 15 Enormously boosts elemental damage
200% boost
Special 15 Raises Atk parameter limits to 200000
20 Enhances LS's raises Atk parameter limit effect
+30000. Raises Atk limit to 160000 total
15 Allows SBB's effects to last additional 1 turn
20 Adds fills own BB gauge to max effect to SBB
20 Adds great critical damage boost for 4 turns effect to BB/SBB
125% boost
10 Adds probable random status ailment infliction effect to BB/SBB
85% chance
15 Enhances BB/SBB's probability of purging status ailment negation effects
+15% chance. 40%/50% chance total
20 Strengthen item btn4 Adds probability of purging Paralysis negation effect to BB/UBB
25% chance to purge effect on single foe on BB & 80% chance to purge effect on all foes on UBB (Prerequisite: "Enhances BB/SBB's probability of purging status ailment negation effects")
25 Strengthen item btn4 Adds probability of purging Poison negation effect to SBB/UBB
35% chance to purge effect on single foe on SBB & 80% chance to purge effect on all foes on UBB (Prerequisite: "Enhances BB/SBB's probability of purging status ailment negation effects")
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
7 53 160
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0015 0.0015
Speed Type 5 5
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 106, 109, 112, 115
Distribution (%) 6, 6, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 6, 6, 6, 8, 8, 6
Brave Burst
Frames 28, 34, 40, 46, 52, 58, 64, 103, 109, 115
Distribution (%) 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 31, 37, 43, 49, 55, 61, 106, 112
Distribution (%) 12, 12, 12, 14, 14, 12, 12, 12
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 28, 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 100, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 101, 104, 107
Distribution (%) 33, 33, 34
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 0
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 28, 34, 40, 46, 52, 58, 64, 103, 109, 115, 121
Distribution (%) 8, 8, 8, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8, 8
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 31, 37, 43, 49, 55, 61, 100, 106, 112, 118, 124
Distribution (%) 8, 8, 8, 10, 10, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8, 8
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1


How to Obtain
  • Raid Summon
Unit Quotes
Summon You desire a death...Very well.
Who is it, then?
Whose head is fated to be on the block?
Fusion ...
You have wasted your kindness.
But I will repay this debt.
Evolution Yes. I feel it. I hear it.
The rush of blood.
The end of a life…
Unit Lore
Tall, dark, and imposing, Katerin exudes the deathly aura of a cold-blooded executioner with an attitude to match. One of the Seventh Circle Fiends, she answered the call of Keres to materialize on the plane of Orebus, and was said to have helped turn the tides of the civil war.

Most demons are summoned forth with dark rituals hidden away by heretic sorcerers, since one must forfeit their very soul to forge such infernal contracts. The Seventh Circle Fiends are no different, though in the Battle Logs, they referred to their summoners as "clients", implying a business transaction more than anything. Once bound, the mercenary performs their duties as laid out before claiming their payment in full.

Beneath her helm, Katerin's cold glare regards everyone with equal indifference. She speaks little, snapping irritably at anyone who persists in making small talk. The others call her a tormented soul—if she still had one. Camaraderie does exist between the Fiends, but Katerin is rather aloof about it.

Her weapon, a cruel mix of an executioner's axeblade with a surprisingly modern firearm, harkens to her murky origins as a blacksmith's daughter. Executed for alleged witchcraft centuries ago in a mist-filled town, Katerin wandered the straits between life and death as a wraith. After watching her family shunned and mocked over her death, she took possession of a suit of armor, one last memento before disappearing forever. Some say it was stained black with guilt and pain.

Her life was extinguished at the whims of the public, but even now, her will is not her own. Ordered to cut down those marked for death, Katerin's inner conflicts go unheard in her vow of silence.


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.