Brave Frontier Wiki
Advertisement


Fate-Holder al-Akqat
Unit No. 8352
Data ID 810438
Element Element Fire Fire
Gender Gender none Genderless
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 50
Arena Type 3
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Gladiator Class
BFWiki Conqueror Class
BFWiki Hero Class
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 5,925 2,394 2,166 1,942
Lord 8,465 3,420 3,095 2,775
Anima 9,583 3,420 3,095 2,477
Breaker 8,465 3,718 2,797 2,775
Guardian 8,465 3,420 3,393 2,626
Oracle 8,465 3,420 2,946 3,222
Rex 10,328 3,644 3,319 2,999
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 11-Hit Combo 44Icon dc (4Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 16 (AOE) 16Icon dc(1Icon dc) 200% [HP%] 28 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 12 (AOE)
7 (AOE)
12Icon dc(1Icon dc) (AOE)
7Icon dc(1Icon dc) (AOE)
1050% (AOE)
200% (AOE) [HP%]
32 BC Battle crystal icon
(60Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 24 (AOE)
9 (AOE)
24Icon dc(1Icon dc) (AOE)
9Icon dc(1Icon dc) (AOE)
2200% (AOE)
1500% (AOE) [HP%]
35 BC Battle crystal icon
Leader Skill: Hope Amidst Despair
120% Atk, 150% max HP, 0-80% Atk, Def, Rec relative to remaining HP, 15% damage reduction from Fire, Earth, Dark types, 550% BB Atk when HP is above 50% & damage taken may restore HP
Effect Values
Passive Effect Potency
Stat up icon Parameter Boost 150% boost to HP and 120% boost to Atk
Stat up icon Parameter Boost based on HP 0~80% boost to Atk, Def and Rec based on HP remaining
Elementalmitigation fire Elemental Mitigation Reduces Fire, Earth and Dark damage taken by 15%
Bb atk up BB Atk Boost based on HP Boosts BB Atk by 550% when HP is above 50%
Heal when hit Heal when attacked 50% chance of healing 25~30% of damage taken as HP
Extra Skill: Ouroburos Shattered
Negates ignore Def for all allies, 40% all parameters, 25% damage reduction for 2 turns when HP is below 50% & damage taken fills BB gauge
Effect Values
Passive Effect Potency Target
Bb when attacked buff BC Fill when attacked Damage taken boosts BB gauge by 3~4 BC To self
Stat up icon Parameter Boost 40% boost to all parameters To self
Ignore defense buff Ignore Defense Negation Negates Def-ignoring damage All allies
Amnesia Added Effect based on HP When HP is below 50% HP, activate the following effect(s): To self
Brave Burst: Void-Slashing Path
[Offense]
16 combo Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, 10% damage reduction from all element types for 2 turns, spark damage restores HP for 3 turns, boosts max HP & probable KO resistance
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 200% + 300% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Stat up icon Parameter Boost Boosts Atk, Def and Rec by 190% 3 turns All allies
Elementalmitigation fire Elemental Mitigation Reduces Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light and Dark damage by 10% 2 turns All allies
Hp on spark Heal on Spark Recovers 400~500 HP per spark 3 turns All allies
Twilight buff Max HP Boost 30% boost to max HP All allies
Chance angel idol Chance KO Resistance 10% chance of resisting 1 KO, restores 1% of unit's HP 999 turns All allies
Super BB: Space-Consuming Maw
[Offense]
12 combo Fire, Dark attack on all foes, 7 combo Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 15% damage reduction from all element types for 2 turns, 25% DoT reduction for 3 turns, boosts Atk, Def, Rec relative to max HP for 3 turns & spark damage fills BB gauge for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Multi-element Damage 1050% damage modifier with Fire and Dark elements All enemies
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 200% + 850% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Elementalmitigation fire Elemental Mitigation Reduces Fire, Water, Earth, Thunder, Light and Dark damage by 15% 2 turns All allies
Dot miti DoT Mitigation Reduces DoT damage by 25% 3 turns All allies
Conversion attack Parameter Conversion Boosts Atk, Def and Rec relative to 80% of HP 3 turns All allies
Bb on spark buff BC Fill on Spark Fills 3~4 BC per spark 3 turns All allies
Ultimate BB: Pyre of Gossamer Dreams
[Offense]
24 combo Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 9 combo Fire, Dark attack on all foes, adds Fire barrier, boosts max HP, fully restores HP for 3 turns & boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Multi-element Damage 2200% damage modifier with Fire and Dark elements All enemies
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 1500% + 1300% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Barrier type fire Barrier Activates Fire barrier with 55000 HP All allies
Twilight buff Max HP Boost 55% boost to max HP All allies
Gradual heal Gradual Healing Heals 99999~99999 + 10% Rec of HP each turn 3 turns All allies
Stat up icon Parameter Boost Boosts Atk, Def and Rec by 400% 3 turns All allies
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Dual BB: Beguiling Snare
[Offense]
62 combo grand dual attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), boosts Atk, Def, Rec, max HP, BB Atk, damage against status afflicted foes, adds status ailment infliction to attack, fills OD gauge at turn's end, activates fire barrier & fully restores HP
Elemental Synergy: Magma
Chance to negate BB and OD Drain effects
Bonded Unit Partner:
For more information on the unit's Dual Brave Burst (including buff values and frame data),
please check their respective DBB pages.
SP Enhancements
Category Option SP
Cost
Skill Description
Parameter Boost A 10 80% all parameters
B 10 50% Atk, Def when HP is above 50%
Spark C 10 120% Spark damage
Ailments Resistance D 20 Negates all status ailments and Atk, Def, Rec reduction
Special E 10 Raises Atk limit to 180k
F 20 1 KO resistance when HP is below 30%
G 25 Add to LS (15% damage reduction from Water, Thunder, Light types)
H 25 Add to BB (Spark damage fills BB gauge for 3 turns)
Fills 3-4 BC
I 25 Add to BB/SBB (50% damage reduction for 2 turns)
J 20 Add to BB/SBB (Restores HP for 3 turns)
Heals 4500~5000 + 20% Rec of HP each turn
K 25 Add to BB/SBB (Probable 3 turns Atk, Def reduction infliction )
40% chance to reduce enemy Atk, Def by 60%
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
20 64 150
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0 0
Speed Type 5 5
Move Type Teleporting Teleporting
Normal Attack
Frames 31, 43, 55, 67, 79, 91, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115
Distribution (%) 9, 11, 8, 10, 9, 8, 9, 11, 8, 9, 8
Brave Burst
Frames 31, 37, 43, 49, 55, 61, 67, 73, 79, 85, 91, 97, 103, 109, 115, 121
Distribution (%) 5, 6, 8, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7, 5, 6, 5, 7, 8, 6, 8, 6
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames (AOE) 31, 37, 43, 49, 55, 61, 67, 73, 79, 85, 91, 97
Distribution (%) 7, 8, 10, 6, 8, 9, 7, 10, 9, 7, 10, 9
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames (AOE) 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121
Distribution (%) 12, 16, 14, 15, 13, 16, 14
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames (AOE) 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 70, 73, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100
Distribution (%) 3, 5, 4, 3, 5, 4, 5, 3, 4, 5, 3, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4, 5, 3, 4, 5, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames (AOE) 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 118, 121, 124, 127
Distribution (%) 10, 13, 10, 11, 13, 10, 12, 10, 11
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 810437 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 810438
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 810034 Unit ills thum 60123 Unit ills thum 60224 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon I arrive to this false day and time.
Tell me. Am I too late to save them?
Fusion This temporary power might be useful. I do not know.
Or do I? Such a conundrum.
Evolution I am something else.
Someone else. Sometime else.
It is not by choice, but by necessity.
Unit Lore
Born from the shattered selves of its progenitor spirit, al-Akqat managed to aid its newfound companions despite its limited power. Their return to Fuindor was remarkably free of any enemies, a fact that its companions viewed with suspicion. Nevertheless, al-Akqat led them deep into the heart of the island, where it sensed that fate's threads had come into a complicated skein. The web was thickly woven indeed, as the Hall of Worlds shattered and rewove itself as it regurgitated al-Akqat's former companions before the wandering spirit. While overjoyed at their reunion, it soon realized that the weft and weave of fate had come into significant disarray. They quickly regrouped with the others and fended off the demons that had been left on the island. It seemed that the Raug had taken their leave of Fuindor and moved their operations much closer to their intended goal: the demon-infested Imperial Capital. As they began their return to the mainland, al-Akqat sensed that their fate had much more in store for them than it had expected. Fear began to worm its way into its heart, and it seemed that all of its work would be for naught.
Advertisement