HP-conditional Drop Rate Boost is an effect that boosts BC, HC, Item, Zel, and/or Karma Drop Rate provided the unit is within an HP threshold as part of a conditional effect.
HP threshold conditions can include the following:
- HP is over a certain amount
- HP is below a certain amount
- HP is at full
Drop Rate buffs apply on a per hit basis, which means all subsequent hits that occur after the Drop Rate buff is applied will utilize the buff.
- A unit equipped with Underworld Gem that isn’t at full HP gets healed to full midway through its attack animation.
- In this scenario, the unit will utilize the conditional effects from Underworld Gem on all subsequent hits.
- A unit equipped Zombie Jabot that is below 50% HP gets healed to full midway through its attack animation the moment the unit heals to full HP.
- In this scenario, the unit will lose the condition effects from Zombie Jabot on all subsequent hits that occur the moment the unit heals above 50% HP.