Harmony Kagamine Len
Unit No. 8090
Data ID 850206
Element Element Light.png Light
Gender Gender male.png Male
Rarity 6★
Max Lv. 100
Cost 27
Arena Type 3
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Warrior Class.png
BFWiki Gladiator Class.png
BFWiki Conqueror Class.png
BFWiki Hero Class.png
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 4,870 1,630 1,525 1,305
Lord 6,350 2,020 1,907 1,656
Anima 7,093 2,020 1,907 1,458
Breaker 6,350 2,218 1,709 1,656
Guardian 6,350 2,020 2,105 1,557
Oracle 6,350 2,020 1,808 1,953
Rex 7,588 2,169 2,056 1,805
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432.png 750
(×15)
Unit ills thum 10452.png 340
(×17)
Unit ills thum 20442.png 240
(×12)
Unit ills thum 30432.png 300
(×15)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 25-Hit Combo 50Icon dc.png (2Icon dc.png/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 30 (AOE) 30Icon dc.png(1Icon dc.png) 240% 24 BC Battle crystal icon.png
SBB 40 (ST) 40Icon dc.png(1Icon dc.png) 600% 20 BC Battle crystal icon.png
(44Battle crystal icon.png total)
Leader Skill: Synchronicity
High chance of absorbing HP when attacking & large boost in damage dealt during Spark
Effect Values
Passive Effect Potency
HP Absorption.png HP Absorption 75% chance of draining 20~25% of damage dealt as HP
Spark buff.png Spark Boost 50% boost to spark damage
Brave Burst: Checkmate
[Offense]
30 combo powerful Light attack on all enemies & 60% boost to Atk of all allies for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms.png Regular Damage 240% damage modifier All enemies
Stat up icon.png Parameter Boost Boosts Atk by 60% 3 turns All allies
Super BB: Len Len Rampage
[Offense]
40 combo massive Light attack on single enemy & probable decrease of Def to enemy for 2 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms.png Regular Damage 600% damage modifier Single enemy
Stat down icon.png Parameter Reduction 0% chance of reducing 0% Atk and 40% chance of reducing 35% Def 2 turns Single enemy
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.


Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
Unsupported Unsupported Unsupported
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165, 175, 185, 195, 205
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Brave Burst
Frames 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200, 210
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 50, 53, 58, 61, 66, 69, 74, 77, 82, 85, 90, 93, 98, 101, 106, 109, 114, 117, 122, 125, 130, 133, 138, 141, 146, 149, 154, 157, 162, 165, 170, 173, 178, 181, 186, 189, 194, 197, 202, 205
Distribution (%) 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 850204.png Unit ills thum 850205.png Evolve arrow sm.gif Unit ills thum 850206.png
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50354.png Unit ills thum 50123.png Unit ills thum 850034.png Unit ills thum 850035.png Unit ills thum 60224.png
Zell thum.png500,000 Zel
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
Unit Quotes
Summon Music's the best medicine for the soul.
Summoner, let's spread our happy tunes
around the world!
Fusion Whoa!
I've never heard that melody before!
Can you show me how to play it?
Evolution Check out my new keyboard!
Impressed?
My songs are gonna blow you away!
Unit Lore
A songster who appeared from another world. Though his physical appearance strongly resembled that of songstress Rin, they were actually not related by blood. However, they did possess a strong friendship that shone brightly on stage when they performed together. Using his new and improved musical instrument, Len left his audiences in awe as his fingers delivered note after note full of raw, powerful emotion. And when his smooth voice was complimented by Rin's on stage, it gave their music life before their audience's very eyes. Many of those who had suffered unbelievable hardships during the war in Grand Gaia found great comfort in this duo's music.
Event Bazaar Bonus Tokens
Token Dungeon Bonus
Yukine Token Melody of Winter 5 Event token 0015 item icon.png
Sakura Token Chorus of Spring 5 Event token 0016 item icon.png
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.