FANDOM


Ken Kaneki
Unit No. 8538
Data ID 850768
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 10
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Hero Class
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,938 2,598 2,458 2,248
Lord 9,912 3,712 3,512 3,212
Anima 11,030 3,712 3,512 2,914
Breaker 9,912 4,010 3,214 3,212
Guardian 9,912 3,712 3,810 3,063
Oracle 9,912 3,712 3,363 3,659
Rex 11,775 3,936 3,736 3,436
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 18-Hit Combo 54Icon dc (3Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 18 18Icon dc(1Icon dc) 200% [HP%] 15 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 20
4
5
20Icon dc(1Icon dc)
4Icon dc(1Icon dc)
5Icon dc(1Icon dc)
200% [HP%]
300% [HP%]
850%
35 BC Battle crystal icon
(50Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 23
4
23Icon dc(1Icon dc)
4Icon dc(1Icon dc)
2000%
1500% [HP%]
35 BC Battle crystal icon
Leader Skill: I am a Ghoul
140% boost to all parameters, enormously boosts Thunder, Light elemental damage, raises Atk parameter limits to 160000, 20% additional damage reduction & 20% damage reduction for 1 turn when damage taken has exceeded certain amount
300% elemental damage & 20% damage reduction after 5000 damage taken
Extra Skill: Rinkaku
[Requirement(s): Eyepatch Mask or Atk Boosting Sphere]
Probable resistance against 2 KO attacks when Eyepatch Mask or Attack Boosting sphere is equipped, boosts Atk, Def each turn (up to 4 turns) for all allies, slightly reduces BB gauge required for BB for all allies, 5% damage reduction for all allies & probable damage reduction to 1
50% chance to resist KO, 15% Atk/Def each turn (up to 4x, 60% max), 10% BB cost reduction & 15% chance to reduce damage
Brave Burst: Centipede
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Light attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), probable huge 3 turn Atk, Def reduction, Spark vulnerability infliction for 3 turns, critical and elemental vulnerability infliction for 3 turns, enormously boosts own BB gauge for 1 turn & greatly boosts own max HP
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 200% + 350% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Atk down Attack Reduction 40% chance of reducing Atk by 60% 3 turns All enemies
Def down Defense Reduction 40% chance of reducing Def by 60% 3 turns All enemies
Spark vulnerability Spark Vulnerability Inflicts 40% spark vulnerability 3 turns All enemies
Vuln ewd Elemental Damage Vulnerability Inflicts 15% elemental vulnerability 3 turns All enemies
Vuln crit Critical Damage Vulnerability Inflicts 15% critical vulnerability 3 turns All enemies
Bb over time Gradual BB Gauge Boost Boosts BB gauge by 50 BC each turn 1 turn To self
Twilight buff Self Max HP Boost 35% boost to own HP To self
Super BB: What's wrong is the world
[Offense]
20 combo powerful Light attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 4 combo massive Light attack on single foe (damage relative to remaining HP), 5 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, probability of activating BB/SBB/UBB twice for 2 turns & enormously boosts own Atk relative to max HP for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 200% + 700% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 300% + 800% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier Single enemy
Aoe norms Regular Damage 850% damage modifier All enemies
Atk buff Attack Boost 220% boost to Atk 3 turns All allies
Def buff Defense Boost 220% boost to Def 3 turns All allies
Rec buff Recovery Boost 220% boost to Rec 3 turns All allies
Burst rage buff Brave Burst Recast 20% chance of recasting BB/SBB/UBB 2 turns All allies
Self atk buff Self Attack Conversion Boost Boosts own Atk relative to 80% of HP 3 turns To self
Ultimate BB: What's 1000 minus 7?
[Offense]
23 combo massive Light attack on all foes, 4 combo massive Light attack on single foe (damage relative to remaining HP), enormously boosts max HP, activates BB/SBB/UBB twice for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 4 turns & enormously boosts Atk, Def relative to HP for 4 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Regular Damage 2000% damage modifier All enemies
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 1500% + 1500% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier Single enemy
Twilight buff Max HP Boost 55% boost to max HP All allies
Burst rage buff Brave Burst Recast 100% chance of recasting BB/SBB/UBB 3 turns All allies
Spark buff Spark Boost 500% boost to Spark damage 4 turns All allies
Conversion attack Attack Conversion Boost Boosts Atk relative to 200% of HP 4 turns All allies
Conversion defense Defense Conversion Boost Boosts Def relative to 200% of HP 4 turns All allies
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Dual BB: Kagune Barrage
[Offense]
46 combo grand dual attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), boosts max HP, OD gauge, Spark damage, Atk, Def relative to max HP, 100% evasion, fully restores HP, purges LS and ES Lock & activates BB/SBB/UBB twice
Elemental Synergy: Radiance
Chance to purge and negate HP and Heal reduction effects
Bonded Unit Partner:
For more information on the unit's Dual Brave Burst (including buff values and frame data),
please check their respective DBB pages.
SP Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 15 120% boost to Atk, max HP
Spark 10 170% boost to Spark damage
Attack Boost 10 Enormously boosts elemental damage
200% boost
Damage Reduction 20 50% additional damage reduction
Special 15 Raises Atk parameter limits to 200000
30 Adds 200% boost to Spark damage effect to LS
20 Adds all elemental damage reduction for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
15% reduction
20 Adds boosts OD gauge effect to BB/SBB
12% boost
15 Adds enormous boost to BB Atk for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
600% boost
25 Adds enormous boost to Atk, Def, Rec of Light types for 4 turns effect to SBB
165% boost
15 Allows SBB's base effects to last additional 1 turn
30 Adds enormous Light elemental damage boost for 4 turns effect to SBB, enormous Light elemental damage boost for 4 turns effect to UBB
225% boost to SBB & 500% boost to UBB
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
6 46 217
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0015 0.0015
Speed Type 5 5
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44, 47, 98, 101, 104, 107, 110, 113, 116, 119, 122, 125
Distribution (%) 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 15, 9, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4
Brave Burst
Frames 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44, 47, 98, 101, 104, 107, 110, 113, 116, 119, 122, 125
Distribution (%) 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 15, 9, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44, 47, 50, 98, 101, 104, 107, 110, 113, 116, 119, 122, 125, 128
Distribution (%) 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 4, 4, 7, 8, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 108, 111, 114, 117
Distribution (%) 25, 25, 25, 25
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 116, 119, 122, 125, 128
Distribution (%) 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 26, 29, 32, 35, 38, 41, 44, 47, 50, 53, 98, 101, 104, 107, 110, 113, 116, 119, 122, 125, 128, 131, 134
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 8, 8, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 108, 111, 114, 117
Distribution (%) 25, 25, 25, 25
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 0
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 850767 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 850768
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50394 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 50123 Unit ills thum 60224 Unit ills thum 850034 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon But... if I were to write a book with me as the main character...It would be... A TRAGEDY.
Fusion There’s no way I could eat someone’s flesh! I’m human! I’m not like you monsters!
Evolution I'm tired of... being helpless.
Unit Lore
After discovering the changes to his body that his half-ghouldom had achieved, Kaneki realized that his worldview had been yanked underfoot. He began to work in a cafe managed by ghouls, but struggled to reconcile with his newfound appetite and the powers that came with it. To make matters worse, enemies began their own plots against him and his friends. Some wanted to sample the delights his flesh could provide, while others felt that his existence was an abhorrence to be cleansed with fire. After many struggles, however, Kaneki ultimately came to accept himself as a ghoul.
Event Bazaar Bonus Tokens
Token Dungeon Bonus
Gourmet Token Night with the Gourmet
  • Gourmet

Tokyo Ghoul Collaboration: Daily Dungeons

  • Crazy Gourmet [Daily]
10 Event token 0034 icon
Torture Token The Sadistic Torturer
  • Power

Tokyo Ghoul Collaboration: Daily Dungeons

  • Ghoul [Daily]
30 Event token 0035 icon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.