FANDOM


Kyo Kusanagi
Unit No. 8521
Data ID 810188
Element Element Fire Fire
Gender Gender male Male
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 54
Arena Type 11
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Conqueror Class
BFWiki Hero Class
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,281 2,558 2,258 2,274
Lord 8,973 3,654 3,226 3,248
Anima 10,091 3,654 3,226 2,950
Breaker 8,973 3,952 2,928 3,248
Guardian 8,973 3,654 3,524 3,099
Oracle 8,973 3,654 3,077 3,695
Rex 10,836 3,878 3,450 3,472
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 16-Hit Combo 48Icon dc (3Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 19 19Icon dc(1Icon dc) 470% 26 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 22
4
22Icon dc(1Icon dc)
4Icon dc(1Icon dc)
200% [HP%]
1200%
26 BC Battle crystal icon
(52Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 25
4
25Icon dc(1Icon dc)
4Icon dc(1Icon dc)
1000% [HP%]
2000%
32 BC Battle crystal icon
Leader Skill: Fighter for Mankind
150% boost to Atk, 80% boost to max HP, 150% boost to Spark damage, Spark damage considerably boosts BB gauge & 15% damage reduction from Fire, Dark types
Fills 2-4 BC on spark
Extra Skill: Martial Ruler of Flame
[Requirement(s): Kusanagi Sword]
40% boost to all parameters when Kusanagi Sword is equipped, 35% boost to Atk, max HP of Male types, raises Atk parameter limits to 130000, considerably boosts BB Atk for 2 turns when Spark damage exceeds certain amount & negates critical, elemental damage
300% BB Atk after 10 Sparks
Brave Burst: SDM: Saishuu Kessen Ougi I
[Offense]
19 combo Fire attack on all foes, fills own BB gauge to max, greatly boosts max HP, greatly boosts own Spark damage for 3 turns & boosts Spark damage for Fire types for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Regular Damage 470% damage modifier All enemies
Bb over time BB Gauge Refill Refills BB gauge to 100% To self
Twilight buff Max HP Boost 30% boost to max HP All allies
Self spark buff Self Spark Boost 100% boost to own Spark damage 3 turns To self
Elemspark fire Fire Spark Boost 50% boost to spark damage of Fire units 3 turns All allies
Super BB: SDM: Saishuu Kessen Ougi II
[Offense]
22 combo powerful Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 4 combo massive Fire attack on single foe, enormously boosts Atk and critical hit rate for 3 turns, hugely boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, Spark damage considerably boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & powerful additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 200% + 750% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Aoe norms Regular Damage 1200% damage modifier Single enemy
Atk buff Attack Boost 200% boost to Atk 3 turns All allies
Crit rate up Critical Hit Rate Boost 60% boost to critical rate 3 turns All allies
Spark buff Spark Boost 180% boost to Spark damage 3 turns All allies
Bb on spark buff BC Fill on Spark Fills 3~4 BC per spark 3 turns All allies
Dot icon Damage over Time 500% DoT modifier 3 turns All enemies
Ultimate BB: SDM: Saishuu Kessen Ougi MAX
[Offense]
25 combo massive Fire attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 4 combo massive Fire attack on single foe, hugely raises normal hit amount for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, Spark damage hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns & massive additional attack at turn's end for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 1000% + 1500% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Aoe norms Regular Damage 2000% damage modifier Single enemy
Normal hit count buff Hit Count Boost +3 to each normal hit (220% extra hit damage modifier) 3 turns All allies
Spark buff Spark Boost 450% boost to Spark damage 3 turns All allies
Bb on spark buff BC Fill on Spark Fills 5~8 BC per spark 3 turns All allies
Dot icon Damage over Time 1500% DoT modifier 3 turns All enemies
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
SP Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 10 80% boost to all parameters
Spark 10 130% boost to Spark damage
HP Recovery 20 Spark damage restores HP
Heals 500-800 HP per spark
Special 25 Adds resistance against 1 KO attack when HP is below 35%
10 Raises Atk parameter limits to 160,000
20 Adds high probability of random status ailment infliction effect to BB/SBB
80% chance
15 Enhances BB's boost to Spark damage of Fire types
+50% boost, 100% Spark to Fire types total
15 Adds all elements to attack for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB/UBB
25 Adds probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def reduction effect to BB/SBB
40% chance of 60% Atk/Def reduction
15 Adds probable elemental vulnerability infliction for 2 turns effect to SBB
50% chance of 40% vulnerability
20 Adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
30% chance sparks deal 50% more damage
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
6 84 271
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 55, 58, 61, 88, 91, 94, 103, 106, 109, 112, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 142
Distribution (%) 6, 8, 6, 6, 8, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6
Brave Burst
Frames 55, 58, 61, 88, 91, 94, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 142, 145, 148
Distribution (%) 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 6, 4, 6, 4, 6, 4, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 6, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 55, 58, 61, 64, 88, 91, 94, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 124, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 142, 145, 148, 151
Distribution (%) 6, 4, 4, 6, 6, 4, 6, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 6, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 6
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 125, 128, 131, 134
Distribution (%) 25, 25, 25, 25
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 55, 58, 61, 64, 67, 88, 91, 94, 103, 106, 109, 112, 115, 121, 124, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 142, 145, 148, 151, 154
Distribution (%) 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames 125, 128, 131, 134
Distribution (%) 25, 25, 25, 25
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 810186 Unit ills thum 810187 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 810188
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 10354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 10133 Unit ills thum 10133 Unit ills thum 60224 Unit ills thum 810034 Item thum 111000
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon Like the raging flames of the sun...
That is the fist of the Kusanagis!
Fusion That was pretty good.
I haven't burnt that hot in a while!
Evolution Do you understand my power now?
Brute strength alone can't control these flames!
Unit Lore
A carefree fighter with the power to manipulate fire, Kyo Kusanagi was the scion of one of the three families that had originally locked away the creature known as Orochi - and the fiercest rival against Iori Yagami, who channeled its dark power. After the bloody events occurring at the end of the last tournament, Kyo had decided to enter the latest battle with his faithful friends. To their surprise, they were first attacked by a berserk Iori, then by another team who claimed to be the inheritors of Orochi's power. At the climax of the tournament, Orochi reemerged into the world in his chosen avatar's body, ready to destroy mankind. Only Kyo and his companions stood in the way of certain annihilation, but they weren't going down without a fight.
Event Bazaar Bonus Tokens
Token Dungeon Bonus
Ascension Token Fighter's Challenge
  • Burning Electrocution
  • Granite Undertow
  • Scintillating Darkness

Ascension of Orochi

  • Gaia's Will

Blood of Orochi

  • The Night of the Moon “Voltaic”
5 Event token 0032 item icon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.