Brave Frontier Wiki
Advertisement



Luminous Blades
Weapon thum 0180
Weapon Lore:
Twin blades forged by an otherworldly god of war said to have slain 100 other deities. The weapons appear to be comprised of hilts alone when not in use, and emit blades of light when needed for battle. These blades resonate with the wielder's fighting spirit, and can cleave through armor like paper in the right hands. The blades also seem to grow over chains of consecutive attacks, and are said to have towered skyward in the hands of their original creator.

Unit Gallery
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 240 215 135 140
Lv. 20 450 402 254 262
Lv. 30 695 622 392 405
Lv. 40 1,037 928 584 603
Lv. 50 1,472 1,319 829 858
Lv. 60 2,007 1,797 1,129 1,169
Lv. 70 2,634 2,359 1,483 1,536
Lv. 80 3,359 3,009 1,891 1,959
Lv. 90 4,181 3,745 2,353 2,457
Lv. 100 5,096 4,566 2,868 2,972
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 14-Hit Combo 42Icon dc (3Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 32 (AOE) 32Icon dc(1Icon dc) 460% 27 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 36 (AOE) 36Icon dc(1Icon dc) 660% 30 BC Battle crystal icon
(57Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 40 (AOE) 40Icon dc(1Icon dc) 2000% 32 BC Battle crystal icon
Unit Skills
Brave Burst: Hundred Deaths
32 combo powerful attack on all foes, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns, adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns & considerably boosts BC, HC drop rates for 3 turns
150% Spark, 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage & 35% drop rate
Super BB: Swift Shadow
36 combo powerful attack on all foes, Spark damage considerably restores HP and boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns
Heals 400-500 per Spark, fills 2-3 BC, 150% Spark & 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage
Ultimate BB: Oblivion
40 combo massive attack on all foes, enormously boosts Atk for 3 turns, Spark damage enormously restores HP and enormously boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & adds probable powerful Spark critical for 3 turns
350% Atk, heals 800-1000 per Spark, fills 5-8 BC, 400% Spark & 50% chance Sparks deal 150% extra damage
Extra Skills
Extra Skill 1: Instant Shatter
Probable infliction of Spark vulnerability for 2 turns & 80% boost to Spark damage when HP is over 50%
20% chance for 30% vulnerability
Extra Skill 2: Sudden Storm
Adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB & Spark damage restores HP and boosts BB gauge
30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage, fills 2-3 BC & heals 300-400 per Spark
Extra Skill 3: Twin Godslayer Storm
Adds enormous Spark damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB, 30% boost to Atk, max HP & 80% boost to Spark damage
160% Spark & also boosts Atk by 0.8% per 1% HP remaining
Weapon Skills
Weapon Skill 1 (Initial): Dual Radiance
Considerably boosts Atk relative to remaining HP & 60% boost to Spark damage
0.8% boost per 1% HP remaining
Weapon Skill 2: Reverb Slash
Enhances BB/SBB's Spark critical effect
+10% damage. Sparks deal 60% extra damage
Weapon Skill 3: Luminous Rending
Adds probable Spark vulnerability infliction for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
30% chance for 30% vulnerability
Weapon Skill 4: Dual Dominance
Considerably boosts Atk relative to remaining HP, 80% boost to Spark damage & adds probable Spark critical
0.8% boost per 1% HP remaining & 20% chance Sparks deal 50% extra damage. Replaces skill 1
Weapon Skill 5: The Million Cuts
Adds powerful additional attack on all foes at turn's end for 2 turns effect to BB/SBB
500% multiplier
Weapon Skill 6: Dual Roar
Spark damage restores HP and boosts BB gauge
Heals 300-400 & fills 2-3 BC
Weapon Skill 7: Ten Trials
Considerably boosts Atk for 3 turns when Spark damage exceeds certain amount
120% Atk after 10 Sparks
Weapon Skill 8: Dual Ten Trials
Boosts BB Atk for 3 turns when Spark damage exceeds certain amount
150% BB Atk after 20 Sparks
Weapon Skill 9: Soaring Flash
Enhances BB/SBB's success rate of Spark critical effect
+10% chance. 30% chance Sparks deal 60% extra damage total
Weapon Skill 10: Peerless Dual Fang
Enhances BB/SBB's Spark damage boost effect
+10% boost. 160% boost total
Level
Level Unlocks
1 BB Available
4 BB Lv. 2
7 BB Lv. 3
10 "Reverb Slash" Weapon Skill & BB Lv. 4
13 BB Lv. 5
16 BB Lv. 6
19 BB Lv. 7
20 "Luminous Rending" Weapon Skill
22 BB Lv. 8
27 BB Lv. 9
30 BB Lv. 10 & SBB Available
33 SBB Lv. 2
35 "Dual Dominance" Weapon Skill
36 SBB Lv. 3
39 SBB Lv. 4
42 SBB Lv. 5
45 "The Million Cuts" Weapon Skill & SBB Lv. 6
48 SBB Lv. 7
50 "Instant Shatter" Extra Skill
52 SBB Lv. 8
55 "Dual Roar" Weapon Skill
57 SBB Lv. 9
60 SBB Lv. 10 & UBB Available
65 "Ten Trials" Weapon Skill
75 "Dual Ten Trials" Weapon Skill
80 "Sudden Storm" Extra Skill
85 "Soaring Flash" Weapon Skill
100 "Peerless Dual Fang" Weapon Skill & "Twin Godslayer Storm" Extra Skill
Effect Delay
BB SBB UBB
3 (AOE) 3 (AOE) 1 (AOE)
Normal Attack
Frames 38, 44, 54, 60, 75, 81, 91, 97, 112, 118, 129, 135, 162, 168
Distribution (%) 8, 5, 8, 5, 8, 5, 8, 5, 8, 5, 8, 5, 12, 10
Brave Burst
Frames 38, 41, 44, 47, 54, 57, 60, 63, 75, 78, 81, 84, 91, 94, 97, 100, 112, 115, 118, 121, 129, 132, 135, 138, 162, 165, 168, 171, 174, 177, 180, 183
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2
Super Brave Burst
Frames 38, 41, 44, 47, 54, 57, 60, 63, 75, 78, 81, 84, 91, 94, 97, 100, 112, 115, 118, 121, 129, 132, 135, 138, 162, 165, 168, 171, 174, 177, 180, 183, 186, 189, 192, 195
Distribution (%) 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 7, 5, 4, 3, 4, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 38, 41, 44, 47, 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, 65, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 112, 115, 118, 121, 124, 127, 130, 133, 136, 139, 162, 165, 168, 171, 174, 177, 180, 183, 186, 189
Distribution (%) 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2, 2, 3, 2
How to Obtain
Advertisement