100% boost to all parameters, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge and may restore HP, negates critical and elemental damage & 20% damage reduction for 1 turn when damage taken has exceeded certain amount Fills 6-10 BC, 50% chance to heal 25-30% damage & damage reduction after 5000 damage taken
Extra Skill: Lunar Leveret
Slightly reduces BB gauge required for BB for all allies, 20% boost to all parameters for all allies, 5% damage reduction for all allies & probable damage reduction to 1 10% BB cost reduction & 15% chance of damage reduction
Brave Burst:Shining Resplendence
16 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, 50% damage reduction for 2 turns, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, slightly boosts OD gauge, negates critical and elemental damage for 3 turns & Spark damage reduction for 3 turns
Ahh...Summoner, was it you that called upon me? It's been so long since I last walked among the people...
Oh! The offerings are sumptuous this year...I am pleased to see it's another bountiful season.
So it is that I must return to my celestial perch...but don't worry. I will always be watching over you.
Near the end of autumn, the people of Aimyhr celebrate with the Harvest Festival to give thanks for a bountiful season and to ask for protection against the coming winter. According to Southern myths, a moon fairy descends to earth and revels among the mortals during this time, then sheds her human guise and returns to the heavens as the celestial Lunar Maiden at festival's end. The Lunar Maiden surveys the earthly realm through the eyes of humans charmed by her celestial rabbits.
Although the Lunar Maiden is all-seeing, she is forbidden to intervene in mortal affairs. Legend has it that long ago, when Aimyhr was still a young world, the coalescence of magical energies brought a host of celestials into existence. The Lunar Maiden was the most curious of them, and so descended to earth to live among humans.
The villagers noticed the moon dimming with each passing year, until it was swallowed by the surrounding darkness one autumn. Plunged into a harsh and early winter, many villagers succumbed to famine and frostbite. The Lunar Maiden realised that by leaving her celestial home, the balance between the two seasons was disrupted. Overwhelmed by guilt and sorrow, she took to the skies, illuminating the heavens once more. She would return to the villages the following autumn as a young girl, teaching them the art of sweet-making and produce-storing, then back to the skies to ease Aimyhr into winter. Under the guidance of the gentle autumn moon, the villagers prospered, and held festivals in gratitude of the Lunar Maiden. This girl was named QiuTong by the villagers, meaning "autumn red," and is mentioned in oral traditions as an alias of this curious, sympathetic celestial.
Trivia, Additional Information & Notes
QiuTong's alternate artwork became available in the Exchange Hall on April 17, 2019 at the cost of 10,000 Merit Points.
Heavensward Eternity (DBB) has a 40 total hit combo, not 70.