Noble Sage Fadahl
Unit No. 895
Data ID 50664
Element Element Light.png Light
Gender Gender male.png Male
Rarity 5
Max Lv. 80
Cost 19
Arena Type 3
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Warrior Class.png
BFWiki Gladiator Class.png
BFWiki Conqueror Class.png
BFWiki Hero Class.png
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 3,295 1,280 1,240 1,200
Lord 4,777 1,664 1,650 1,560
Anima 5,370 1,664 1,650 1,402
Breaker 4,777 1,822 1,492 1,560
Guardian 4,777 1,664 1,808 1,481
Oracle 4,777 1,664 1,571 1,797
Rex 5,765 1,783 1,769 1,679
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432.png 750
(×15)
Unit ills thum 10452.png 140
(×7)
Unit ills thum 20442.png 140
(×7)
Unit ills thum 30432.png 140
(×7)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 5-Hit Combo 15Icon dc.png (3Icon dc.png/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 9 (AOE) 9Icon dc.png(1Icon dc.png) 240% 24 BC Battle crystal icon.png
Leader Skill: Pandemic Spread
Chance of inflicting a random status ailment when attacking
Effect Values
Passive Effect Potency
Badbuff Poison.png Status Infliction 7% chance of inflicting Injury, Sick and Weaken
5% chance of inflicting Poison, Curse and Paralysis
Brave Burst: Rah Winkrum
[Offense]
9 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, probable Atk and Def reduction for 1 turn & adds Weak and Curse to attack for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms.png Regular Damage 240% damage modifier All enemies
Stat down icon.png Parameter Reduction 40% chance of reducing 30% Atk and 30% Def 1 turn All enemies
Add to attack poison.png Status Infliction Added to Attack Add to attack: 8% chance of inflicting Curse and 10% chance of inflicting Weaken 3 turns All allies
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.


Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
13 52 167
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0041 0.0041
Speed Type 2 2
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 83, 87, 111, 115, 119
Distribution (%) 40, 10, 30, 12, 8
Brave Burst
Frames 80, 90, 100, 110, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170
Distribution (%) 20, 10, 9, 11, 10, 8, 10, 12, 10
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 2
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 50664.png Evolve arrow sm.gif Unit ills thum 50665.png Unit ills thum 50666.png
Prev Cost n/a
Next Cost Unit ills thum 50354.png  Unit ills thum 50123.png Unit ills thum 60144.png Unit ills thum 60224.png Unit ills thum 50191.png
Zell thum.png500,000 Zel
How to Obtain
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon I was summoned by a human?
How interesting... I wonder if this
is also the will of the gods.
Fusion You should consider this wisely.
Are you sure it is me
you should be strengthening?
Unit Lore
One of the sacred Guardians of Meirith, who worshipped the Holy Emperor Karna Masta in the La Veda Republic. Originally, Fadahl had quite a promising future in store as a priest until he suddenly contracted an incurable disease. However, he never gave up on his recovery, and one day he was chosen to serve as a Guardian. It was then when Karna Masta gifted him with a divine piece of armor which finally healed his terrible disease. From that point forward it is said that Fadahl believed the life of the gods to be more important than his own.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.