FANDOM


Opal Goddess Tilith
Unit No. 8560
Data ID 850808
Element Element Light Light
Gender Gender female Female
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 60
Arena Type 2
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Hero Class
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 7,000 2,600 2,800 3,000
Lord 9,000 3,400 3,700 4,000
Anima 10,118 3,400 3,700 3,702
Breaker 9,000 3,698 3,402 4,000
Guardian 9,000 3,400 3,998 3,851
Oracle 9,000 3,400 3,551 4,447
Rex 10,863 3,624 3,924 4,224
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,500
(×30)
Unit ills thum 10452 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 20442 600
(×30)
Unit ills thum 30432 600
(×30)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,650
(×33)
Unit ills thum 10452 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 20442 660
(×33)
Unit ills thum 30432 660
(×33)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,950
(×39)
Unit ills thum 10452 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 20442 780
(×39)
Unit ills thum 30432 780
(×39)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,400
(×48)
Unit ills thum 10452 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 20442 960
(×48)
Unit ills thum 30432 960
(×48)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 14-Hit Combo 56Icon dc (4Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 20 20Icon dc(1Icon dc) 550% 40 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 23 23Icon dc(1Icon dc) 300% [HP%] 25 BC Battle crystal icon
(65Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 33 33Icon dc(1Icon dc) 1500~6500% 35 BC Battle crystal icon
Leader Skill: Goddess's Miracle
120% boost to all parameters, negates critical and elemental damage, negates all status ailments and Atk, Def, Rec reduction effects, enormously boosts BB gauge each turn, 15% damage reduction & 20% boost to EXP gained
Fills 10 BC
Extra Skill: Bonded to the Summoner
[Requirement(s): Iridescent Hope]
Slightly reduces BB gauge required for BB for all allies when Iridescent Hope is equipped, damage taken may considerably restore HP negates Def ignoring effects, boosts BC, HC drop rates for all allies & 5% boost to EXP gained
10% BB cost reduction, 30% chance of healing 25-30% damage taken & 25% BC/HC drop rate
Brave Burst: Celestial Gate
[Offense]
20 combo powerful Light attack on all foes, enormously boosts BB gauge, slightly boosts OD gauge, hugely restores HP for 3 turns & negates all status ailments and negates Atk, Def, Rec reduction effects for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Regular Damage 550% damage modifier All enemies
Bb over time Burst BB Gauge Fill Boosts BB gauge by 14 BC instantly All allies
Od fill rate Instant OD Fill Fills 10% of the OD gauge
Gradual heal Gradual Healing Heals 5000~6000 + 20% Rec of HP each turn 3 turns All allies
Statusnull poison Status Negation Negates all status ailments 3 turns All allies
Status negate atk Parameter Reduction Negation Negates Atk, Def, and Rec reduction effects 3 turns All allies
Super BB: Pretty Battle Kisses
[Offense]
23 combo massive Light attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), enormously boosts BB gauge, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge and may restore HP for 3 turns, enormously boosts BB Atk for 3 turns & hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec relative to max HP for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms HP-scaled Damage 300% + 900% * (current HP / base max HP) damage modifier All enemies
Bb over time Burst BB Gauge Fill Boosts BB gauge by 14 BC instantly All allies
Bb when attacked buff BC Fill when attacked Damage taken boosts BB gauge by 6~9 BC 3 turns All allies
Heal when hit Heal when attacked 50% chance of recovering 25~30% of damage taken as HP 3 turns All allies
Bb atk up BB Atk Boost 600% boost to BB Atk 3 turns All allies
Conversion attack Attack Conversion Boost Boosts Atk relative to 70% of HP 3 turns All allies
Conversion defense Defense Conversion Boost Boosts Def relative to 70% of HP 3 turns All allies
Conversion recovery Recovery Conversion Boost Boosts Rec relative to 70% of HP 3 turns All allies
Ultimate BB: Endless Miracle
[Offense]
33 combo massive Light attack on all foes (uses all allies' BB gauge), fills all allies' BB gauge to max, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge and enormously restores HP for 4 turns, 100% damage reduction for 3 turns & considerably boosts OD gauge
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms BB-scaled Damage 1500% + 1300% * (number of filled gauges) All enemies
Bb over time Burst BB Gauge Fill Boosts BB gauge by 999 BC instantly All allies
Bb when attacked buff BC Fill when attacked Damage taken boosts BB gauge by 50 BC 4 turns All allies
Heal when hit Heal when attacked 100% chance of recovering 100% of damage taken as HP 4 turns All allies
Regular mitigation Normal Mitigation Reduces damage taken by 100% 3 turns All allies
Od fill rate Instant OD Fill Fills 50% of the OD gauge
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
Dual BB: Beauty and the Brains
[Offense]
66 combo grand dual attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), boosts Atk, Def, Rec, critical hit rate, BB gauge, OD gauge, Light, Dark elemental damage, damage taken boosts BB gauge and restores HP, 100% raises allies from KO, 80% KO resistance & 100% damage reduction
Elemental Synergy: Twilight
Boosts max HP relative to Rec and raises max HP limit
Bonded Unit Partner:
Dual BB: Grandiose Finish
[Offense]
66 combo grand dual attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), boosts Atk, Def, Rec, critical hit rate, max HP, BB gauge, OD gauge, damage taken boosts BB gauge and restores HP, 100% damage reduction, 80% KO resistance & activates BB/SBB/UBB twice
Elemental Synergy: Aurora
Deals piercing max HP% DoT to single Dark foe
Bonded Unit Partner:
For more information on the unit's Dual Brave Burst (including buff values and frame data),
please check their respective DBB pages.
SP Enhancements
Category SP Required Skill Description
Parameter Boost 15 100% boost to all parameters
Attack Boost 15 Enormously boosts elemental damage
300% boost
BB Gauge 10 Damage taken boosts BB gauge
Fills 3-4 BC
Ailment Resistance 10 Negates all status aliments and Atk, Def, Rec reductions
Damage Reduction 10 10% damage reduction
Special 20 Adds great BC, HC drop rate boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
40% boost
15 Adds probable 2 turn Atk, Def, Rec reduction counter for 3 turns effect to BB
30% chance of 25% reduction
15 Adds probable huge 2 turn Atk, Def, Rec reduction counter for 3 turns effect to SBB
40% chance of 60% reduction
15 Adds activates Light shield for 3 turns effect to SBB
6000 HP/Def shield
10 Adds boosts OD gauge effect to SBB
12% OD fill
25 Adds enormous boost to all elemental damage for 3 turns effect to SBB
200% boost
35 Adds 50% damage reduction for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
15 Enhances boost to EXP gained effect on LS
+10% boost, 30% EXP total
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
6 56 166
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 4 4
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Stationary Stationary
Normal Attack
Frames 102, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135, 138, 141
Distribution (%) 11, 7, 5, 10, 6, 4, 11, 7, 4, 9, 5, 4, 10, 7
Brave Burst
Frames 45, 54, 63, 72, 81, 90, 99, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135, 138, 141
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 11, 6, 4, 10, 5, 4, 9, 4, 4, 10, 5, 4, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Super Brave Burst
Frames 45, 51, 57, 63, 69, 75, 81, 87, 93, 99, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135, 138, 141
Distribution (%) 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 10, 5, 3, 9, 4, 3, 8, 4, 3, 9, 5, 4, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames 45, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63, 66, 69, 72, 75, 78, 81, 84, 87, 90, 93, 96, 99, 102, 105, 108, 111, 114, 117, 120, 123, 126, 129, 132, 135, 138, 141
Distribution (%) 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1


How to Obtain
Unit Quotes
Summon Sorry for the wait!
Your favorite rainbow goddess is finally here! Feel free to count on me for anything.
Fusion You're amazing!
Your talent for the Summoning Arts is truly something else! Although my Summoner will always have you beat, tee hee.
Evolution Wow, I feel great!
Is it just me or was it something different you did?
Anyway, I'm going to keep doing my best!
Unit Lore
A goddess with the power to manipulate gates to other worlds who enjoys going to the beach with her favorite Legendary Summoner on her spare time.

Tilith once served in Grand Gaia as disciple to the highest ranking god of the Divine Ten and Sealed God of the Gate, Lucius. Ordered by him to guide the Legendary Summoner on their journey to defeat the rest of the Divine Ten, she was touched by the Summoner's kind heart and eventually the two grew very attached.

Upon defeating Lucius himself, she became known as the guardian goddess of humanity, and now travels with the Legendary Summoner from world to world to help those in need.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.