Brave Frontier Wiki
Advertisement


Sacred Judge Isniel
Unit No. 1652
Data ID 21007
Element Element Water Water
Gender Gender none Genderless
Rarity Phantom icon Omni
Max Lv. 150
Cost 50
Arena Type 2
Colosseum Legality BFWiki Gladiator Class
BFWiki Conqueror Class
BFWiki Hero Class
Stats HP ATK DEF REC
Base 6,470 2,997 2,364 1,998
Lord 8,405 3,758 2,942 2,495
Anima 9,523 3,758 2,942 2,197
Breaker 8,405 4,056 2,644 2,495
Guardian 8,405 3,758 3,240 2,346
Oracle 8,405 3,758 2,793 2,942
Rex 10,268 3,982 3,166 2,719
Final, in-game stats may differ slightly
Unit Types also provide special passive bonuses. For more information, see this page.
Bonuses HP ATK DEF REC
Max Imp Unit ills thum 40432 1,250
(×25)
Unit ills thum 10452 800
(×40)
Unit ills thum 20442 400
(×20)
Unit ills thum 30432 500
(×25)
Omni+1 Unit ills thum 40432 1,400
(×28)
Unit ills thum 10452 860
(×43)
Unit ills thum 20442 460
(×23)
Unit ills thum 30432 560
(×28)
Omni+2 Unit ills thum 40432 1,700
(×34)
Unit ills thum 10452 980
(×49)
Unit ills thum 20442 580
(×29)
Unit ills thum 30432 680
(×34)
Omni+3 Unit ills thum 40432 2,150
(×43)
Unit ills thum 10452 1,160
(×58)
Unit ills thum 20442 760
(×38)
Unit ills thum 30432 860
(×43)
Note: Omni+ Boost stats are only available in the Global version of Brave Frontier.
Miscellaneous Info
Normal 10-Hit Combo 50Icon dc (5Icon dc/hit)
Hit Count
Drop Check
Damage Modifier
Cost
BB 18 (ST) 36Icon dc(2Icon dc) 650% 28 BC Battle crystal icon
SBB 12 (ST)
8 (ST)
24Icon dc(2Icon dc) (ST)
16Icon dc(2Icon dc) (ST)
800% (ST)
800% (ST)
26 BC Battle crystal icon
(54Battle crystal icon total)
UBB 13 (ST)
9 (ST)
26Icon dc(2Icon dc) (ST)
18Icon dc(2Icon dc) (ST)
2200% (ST)
2200% (ST)
32 BC Battle crystal icon
Leader Skill: Frost-fanged Howl
60% boost to Atk, max HP, considerably boosts Atk, Def when HP is over 50% & enormously boosts Spark damage and considerably boosts BB Atk for 2 turns when Spark damage exceeds certain amount
Effect Values
Passive Effect Potency
Stat up icon Parameter Boost 60% boost to HP and 60% boost to Atk
Atk buff HP-conditional Parameter Boost 80% boost to Atk and 80% boost to Def when HP is above 50%
Amnesia Conditional Effect after sparking When 10 or more sparks are performed, activate the following effect(s):
Extra Skill: Unshakable Devotion
Boosts Atk, Def, Rec relative to remaining HP, 80% boost to Spark damage & raises max Atk value from 99999 to 130000
Effect Values
Passive Effect Potency Target
Stat up icon Parameter Boost based on HP 0~60% boost to Atk, Def and Rec based on HP remaining To self
Spark buff Spark Boost 80% boost to spark damage To self
Atk buff Break Atk Parameter Limit Raises Atk parameter limit to 130000 To self
Brave Burst: Chilling Shards
[Offense]
18 combo powerful Water attack on single foe, greatly restores HP, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, hugely boosts BB Atk for 3 turns & considerably boosts Atk, Def, Rec of Water types for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Regular Damage 650% damage modifier Single enemy
Stat up icon Parameter Boost Boosts Atk, Def and Rec by 170% 3 turns All allies
Stat up icon Parameter Boost Boosts Atk, Def and Rec by 120% of Water units 3 turns All allies
Bb atk up BB Atk Boost 350% boost to BB Atk 3 turns All allies
Gradual heal Burst Healing Heals 3500~4000 + 32% Rec of HP instantly All allies
Super BB: Icy Fang Inthivas
[Offense]
12 combo powerful Water attack on single foe, additional 8 combo powerful Water attack, hugely boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, hugely boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, considerably boosts Atk, Def, Rec of Water types for 3 turns & Spark boosts BB gauge for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Regular Damage 800% damage modifier Single enemy
Aoe norms Regular Damage 800% damage modifier Single enemy
Stat up icon Parameter Boost Boosts Atk, Def and Rec by 170% 3 turns All allies
Stat up icon Parameter Boost Boosts Atk, Def and Rec by 120% of Water units 3 turns All allies
Bb atk up BB Atk Boost 350% boost to BB Atk 3 turns All allies
Bb on spark buff BC Fill on Spark Fills 2~3 BC per spark 3 turns All allies
Ultimate BB: Cosmic Winter Howl
[Offense]
13 combo massive Water attack on single foe, additional 9 combo massive Water attack, enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec for 3 turns, enormously boosts BB Atk for 3 turns, enormously boosts Spark damage for 3 turns & enormously boosts Atk, Def, Rec of Water types for 3 turns
Buff Values
Active Effect Potency Buff Duration Target
Aoe norms Regular Damage 2200% damage modifier Single enemy
Aoe norms Regular Damage 2200% damage modifier Single enemy
Stat up icon Parameter Boost Boosts Atk, Def and Rec by 350% 3 turns All allies
Stat up icon Parameter Boost Boosts Atk, Def and Rec by 200% of Water units 3 turns All allies
Bb atk up BB Atk Boost 600% boost to BB Atk 3 turns All allies
Spark buff Spark Boost 350% boost to spark damage 3 turns All allies
Hidden buff value(s) is/are based on unit's max levelled BB/SBB (10).
Value(s) may be lower if the level is not at max.
SP Enhancements
Category Option SP
Cost
Skill Description
Parameter Boost A 30 50% boost to Atk, max HP
Spark B 10 100% boost to Spark damage
C 10 Strengthen item btn4 Raises Spark damage boost from 100% to 120%
Special D 40 Adds fills own BB gauge to max effect to BB/SBB
E 20 Enhances BB/SBB's BB huge Atk boost effect
+100% boost, 450% total
F 20 Enhances BB/SBB's huge Atk, Def, Rec boost effect
+10% boost, 180% boost total
G 30 Adds probable Spark critical for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
30% chance of Sparks dealing 50% extra damage
H 10 Strengthen item btn4 Enhances BB/SBB's probable Spark critical effect
+10% damage, 30% chance of Sparks dealing 60% extra damage total
I 30 Adds enormous critical hit rate boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
60% Crit rate
J 20 Adds critical hit damage boost for 3 turns effect to BB/SBB
75% Crit
List of Recommended Builds
Animation Frame Data
Move Idle Attack
4 96 124
Movement Speed/Type
Normal Attack Skill (BB/SBB/UBB)
Move Speed 0.0033 0.0033
Speed Type 3 3
Move Type Moving Moving
Normal Attack
Frames 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 76, 79, 82, 85
Distribution (%) 12, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 21, 10, 9, 8
Brave Burst
Frames 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97
Distribution (%) 14, 5, 4, 5, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 25, 11, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 2
Super Brave Burst
Frames (ST) 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64
Distribution (%) 28, 21, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 2
Frames (ST) 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97
Distribution (%) 30, 22, 15, 11, 7, 6, 5, 4
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 3
Ultimate Brave Burst
Frames (ST) 31, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 61, 64, 67
Distribution (%) 26, 20, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 1
Frames (ST) 76, 79, 82, 85, 88, 91, 94, 97, 100
Distribution (%) 34, 18, 13, 10, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3
Total Distribution: 100%
Effect Delay 2
Evolution
Chain Unit ills thum 21006 Evolve arrow sm Unit ills thum 21007
Prev Cost Unit ills thum 20344 Unit ills thum 20344 Unit ills thum 50354 Unit ills thum 20133 Unit ills thum 20133 Unit ills thum 60144 Unit ills thum 60224 Unit ills thum 60224
Zell thum3,000,000 Zel
Karma thum1,000,000 Karma
Next Cost n/a
How to Obtain (besides Evolving)
n/a
Unit Quotes
Summon Wherever...you are...
I will always...aid you...
That...is my debt...
Fusion My power...is yours...
I am...glad...
To fight...for you...
Evolution This is...my new form...
So you...accept me?
Then I...will prove myself...worthy...
Unit Lore
Had the Holy Emperor chosen to transform Isniel into a disciple instead of a Sealed God, the Sacred Judge likely would have also gained a form fit for such a position. Isniel likely would have repaid the debt by serving as a loyal retainer with powers equal to a member of the Divine Ten. Even when the Holy Emperor was later cast down to Ishgria, Isniel almost certainly would have rushed to aid in the battle against the demonic assailants. Indeed, with Isniel's aid, the Holy Emperor might have driven off the demons and fully pacified Ishgria.
Advertisement