FANDOM


Self Max HP Boost
Buff ID 92
Passive ID N/A

Self Max HP Boost (also known as Self HP) is a buff that boosts the HP stat. Unlike most buffs, the HP buff stays active throughout the entire quest and cannot be buff-wiped by any means.

Even if the battle transitions to a new wave, the form of the enemy changes, or the unit dies, the HP buff will still stay intact.

Self HP buffs cannot stack with each other unless it stacks with the Max HP Boost. In terms of how HP buffs are determined when multiples of them are used, the highest HP buff takes precedence, regardless of whether it’s from BB/SBB, UBB or Sphere effects.

During a Trial

Self HP buffs have unique interactions with units in all three squads. If the first squad is fully KO’d, the unit that is in the same position as the unit that had used it’s Self HP buff will utilize the same HP buff that was used by the unit in the first squad.

Examples of Stacking

  • May's 20% Self Max HP Boost on her BB and Yamori's 50% Max HP Boost on his UBB will stack with each other, with May having a total of 70% Max HP boost.
  • Aurelia the Ascended's 10% Self Max HP Boost for all allies and Yamori's 50% Max HP Boost on his UBB will stack with each other, with all units in the party having a total of 60% Max HP boost.

Relevant Links

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.