200% boost to Def, 130% boost to max HP, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge and may restore HP, probable damage reduction to 1 & 20% damage reduction for 1 turn when damage taken has exceeded certain amount Fills 6-10 BC on hit, 50% chance to recover 25-30% of damage taken, 20% chance to reduce damage to 1 & reduces damage after taking 5,000 damage
Negates critical and elemental damage for all allies & damage taken may restore HP when Oath of a Sülde, Qormusta Tengri or Status Boosting Sphere is equipped, considerably boosts Spark damage for 2 turns when damage taken has exceeded certain amount, probable 50% damage counter for all allies & greatly restores HP each turn 25% chance to recover 20-25% of damage taken, 120% Spark after taking 5,000 damage, 70% chance to reflect damage & heals 3000-4000 + 10% Rec HP
Brave Burst:Ongon, Come!
17 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes, 50% damage reduction for 3 turns, activates Taunt and greatly boosts own Def for 2 turns, damage taken hugely boosts BB gauge for 3 turns, adds probable 2 turn Atk, Def reduction counter for 3 turns & hugely boosts Def relative to Atk for 3 turns
20 combo powerful Dark attack on all foes (partial HP drain), 5 combo massive Dark attack on single foe (damage relative to remaining HP), hugely boosts Atk relative to Def for 3 turns, enormously boosts Dark elemental damage for 3 turns, probable elemental vulnerability infliction for 2 turns & enormously boosts own BB gauge for 1 turn
23 combo massive Dark attack on all foes (damage relative to remaining HP), 100% damage reduction for 4 turns, damage taken enormously boosts BB gauge for 4 turns, adds probable 2 turn Atk, Def reduction counter for 4 turns, massively boosts Def relative to Atk for 4 turns & enormously boosts OD gauge
Rare Summon - Post-Kranus Summon Pool (Jan. 2019 - Present)
Greetings, traveler. Do you believe in destiny? Look at us, meeting in such a place. Can you say it isn't?
I will use this power to protect us. There are great threats ahead, but we have nothing to fear.
The spirits are calling. In time, this world must learn to heed their words.
The great Southern Plateau of N'an-Xin, home to fierce nomadic tribes and secretive warrior monk sects, has long been secluded from the rest of civilized Aimyhr. Compared to the Central Province, Southern folk lead tough—sometimes brutal—lives, steeped in their ancestral ways of war, honor, and conquest. Among the many tribes, one stood out in particular thanks to their greatest warrior monk: Saskya.
Renowned as their most powerful fighter, Saskya was swift as the wind and strong as a mountain. Though her prowess made her a natural candidate for leadership, she had one glaring flaw—she was excessively cruel and warlike. Saskya's bloodthirst was matched only by her fury; she was known for crushing every last sign of life from her opponents. Fearing that Saskya might one day rise as an iron-fisted tyrant, her tribe beseeched N'an-Wang-Mu's intervention.
Only the Queen Mother knows what happened that fateful day, but it was clear to all that the bloodthirsty Saskya was a creature of the past. Her spirit was tainted, the shamans were told—one too powerful for them to subjugate, but upon its exorcism, Saskya returned to a docile, gentle state. Unfortunately, a soul-rift of such magnitude meant that she could no longer walk among the living, nor pass into the land of the dead. N'an-Wang-Mu claimed Saskya's hollow shell for her own, and named her gatekeeper of the Pagoda of P'an-ku.
Saskya now spends her time in quiet contemplation, recalling her violent past with a tinge of regret as she ferries souls into Di'yu, the underworld. However, a persistent emptiness within her yet lingers—waiting for the warrior monk to reclaim and tame her savage strength.